BioShock: The Collection Remaster

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/bcEPtML.jpg

'Introducing BioShock: The Collection! Relive the depths of Rapture and sail through Columbia in this remastered edition including all three ‪‎BioShock‬ games, complete with all single-player DLC and a never-before-seen video series with commentary from Ken Levine. Coming September 13, 2016 to PS4, Xbox One, and PC.'

The package includes all three games (BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite) as well as all of the single-player DLC. BioShock 2 multiplayer won’t be making the jump to current-gen.

BioShock

The video series, “Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock,” featuring Ken Levine, creative director on BioShock and BioShock Infinite and Shawn Robertson, animation lead on BioShock and animation director on BioShock Infinite.

Museum of Orphaned Concepts: Walk through a Rapture-inspired virtual museum that gives you a behind-the-scenes look at discarded concepts that never made it into the original game.
Challenge Rooms: Outside the story of BioShock, tackle puzzles, splicers and Big Daddies. And achievements, of course.

BioShock 2

Minerva’s Den: A self-contained BioShock story, presenting a side of Rapture you've never seen before. Use expanded combat abilities with the experimental Ion Laser and chaotic Gravity Well Plasmid, unique to Minerva's Den, as you face off against the Lancer Big Daddy.

Protector Trials: Take control of an Alpha Series Big Daddy woken out of hibernation just before the events of BioShock 2.

BioShock Infinite

Burial at Sea - Episode 1 & 2 Add-On Packs: This major two-part DLC pack completes the BioShock trilogy by taking the series back to where it all began. Return to Rapture just before the events of the original BioShock!

Clash in the Clouds Add-On Pack: Face 60 waves of challenges across four additional maps for leaderboard glory and unlock areas to explore in The Columbian Archaeological Society hub museum.
Columbia's Finest Pack: Combines the contents of the Industrial Revolution Pack and the Upgrade Pack and includes 500 Silver Eagles, five Lock Picks, six unique Gear items, and two weapon upgrades: Comstock’s China Broom Shotgun and Comstock’s Eagle Eye Sniper Rifle.

The full bundle includes:

BioShock with director’s commentary from Ken Levine, a virtual museum of discarded concepts, and challenge rooms
BioShock 2 with Minerva’s Den and Protector Trials
BioShock Infinite with Columbia’s Finest pack, Clash in the Clouds, and both parts of the Burial at Sea story

The PC version will include all three games, but only the first two will be remastered. BioShock Infinite already works well on high-end machines. If you already own BioShock, BioShock 2, and/or Minerva's Den, you'll get the upgraded versions free.

The console versions will run at 1080p and 60 frames per second. BioShock: The Collection will be out for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on September 13. The bundle is priced at $59.99.​

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah well stated that you'll get upgrades for title(s) you own. So not gonna take a risk there. I'd rather pay this much than trouble later. Also Devs are awesome and paying this much doesn't hurt much anyway.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Irony is I didn't even pay ₹1745 to get the original games.

Even more ironic is I purchased the original discs of Bioshock and Bioshock 2 and have misplaced the disks so I can't reclaim them. Had to buy the games again. :(

Top Bottom