Bioshock Demo out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalanx

Broken In
Tech Genius said:
Just downloaded the demo and completed it.The game is awesome,mind-blowing visuals.I am getting 27-30 fps at high settings on 1024x768 resolution.
Which CPU and Graphic Card do u have???

Phalanx

Broken In
Tech Genius said:
Nah,it's a 8600gt.You can run good at 1024*768.
Since 8600GT is part of the recommended sys req, I was just wondering wat resolutions are 'recommended sys req' meant to handle...1024 seems too low to me...Anyway I am keeping my fingers crossed...

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Running the game at 1280*1024 , maxed settings , force global lighting disabled .. avg. fps is around 35 .. minor dips to 25 very rarely , which i expect to be rectified with newer drivers .. awesome game btw ..

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
deathvirus_me said:
Running the game at 1280*1024 , maxed settings , force global lighting disabled .. avg. fps is around 35 .. minor dips to 25 very rarely , which i expect to be rectified with newer drivers .. awesome game btw ..
Which cooler do u use for the CPU??Its overclocked a lot.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Demo failed to impress me.The gameplay is a combination of doom3 and fear,nothing new,but there are shiny graphics.

Third Eye

gooby pls
^^Both are old as compared to this game.I didn't find anything new in the demo,just another fps with shiny graphics(read waxed) and lots of screaming.I like the hacking system though.:cool:

Last edited:

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Harvik780 said:
Which cooler do u use for the CPU??Its overclocked a lot.

Stock :rolleyes: highest load temp on a hot day without ac was around 55c .. that too was fluctuating between 54-55 :) In general its around 49-50c , coz if it gets hot (my room i.e) i have the ac running :cool:

runeet

Broken In
the game has damn good graphics, but somehow it just does not impress a lot, the gun battles in the game totally suck, i mean most of the guys buying this game will be for some nice gun sequences, but they are competely lackluster.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
bioshock is the 'spiritual' successor of "system shock 2" . So it is prolly a good idea to try that .

Comments from a guy who has written a walkthrough of ss2
When I first played the SS2 demo, I was so incredibly scared by the hybrids, especially those creepy voices. I was actually scared. I'm 29. I'm never scared. When I played SS2, I was really really scared for the first time since I don't know when.
I'd say SS2 is one really really good game. And that's just my opinion.
I am playing ss2 right now(20% completed), and I can second the guy abt the games scariness!
First time jab khela tha tab sach much meri fat gayi thi.

you can download ss2 from this abandonware site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom