BIOS Agent Plus!

TechPlex

Multiplex Of Technology
Friends, I thought of a BIOS update and when I had a look of the BIOS manufacturer, i.e. Phoenix Technologies, they forwarded me to the BIOS AgentPlus website. I downloaded it. But when I start the application, it loads and hangs at 40%. I thought it must be processing something.But even after ten minutes it did not start and was hung there itself. The major thing is that it hung my laptop too. Please help. Has anyone experienced the same?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you want to update your Laptop's bios your best is to search for it on your laptop manufacturers website not on the bios manufacturers website ;-)

OP
TechPlex

TechPlex

Multiplex Of Technology
If you want to update your Laptop's bios your best is to search for it on your laptop manufacturers website not on the bios manufacturers website ;-)

The idiots at HCL take us to a website where only Drivers and Utilities are free. When we click for BIOS they say I must log in first. And when I go to register, a form appears in which there is a field for Emp- Code i.e. Employee Code. How will I have that. HCL sucks!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ try talking to HCL Customer care for that - if they don't have any clue - send their help desk/ Customer support a an e-mail and see if they can solve your issue.

BTW, are you sure there's an updated bios version for your laptop - if there is one and you are experiencing some issue that the update can fix only then think of updating the bios - if your current bios version is working just fine no need to update - that just my two cents ;-)

Top Bottom