Billionton Bluetooth Dongle Queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuXian

In the zone
I have been using Bluesoleil dongle for sometime. But through these forums I found that Billionton dongles are better but costly.

After searching for many days I got hold of a Billionton Bluetooth USB Dongle for Rs. 300 i.e same price as Bluesoleil.

But to my surprise at the time of installing the drivers from the accompanying CD i found that the CD contained Bluesoleil drivers and not Billionton.

Now the dongle recognized my Nokia but doesnt recognize my friends Sony Ericson. The services supported are also same in number and there is no performance betterment.

Many questions have now started cropping in my mind like for which I require the answers of the learned members of the forum.

1. Is it a true Billionton or a Bluesoleil in the disguise of Billionton?
2. Is the problem due to wrong drivers? If yes where to get the drivers and which stack to use?
3. Why Billionton is better?

Hoping for a responce at the earliest.

Regards

Pathik

Google Bot
did u get it 4m lamington?? Even i got d same 4m der.. I think its fake.. But it detects all my fones.. No probs as such

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well im using billionton 100mtrs - 700 something ... frm alfa wrks nicely

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I think Bluesoleil is the company which is making the drivers for the bluetooth devices... i have a Enter Blooth Dongle with the same driver...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ya coz i digged out the box ... the box looks original ..... and if ur saying urs is fake .... then alfa giving money's worth

OP
tuXian

tuXian

In the zone
I got mine from a local shop here in Hyderabad and yes its a 100 meters one.

I am using Bluesoleil drivers now.

Downloaded Billionton drivers Toshiba Stack some days back but that didnt work so uninstalled it!

OP
tuXian

tuXian

In the zone
*www.billionton.com.tw/website/product/images/items/UBTBR1R.gif

This is the pic of Billionton Dongle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom