Bhagat Singh should be given Bharat Ratan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerebral Assasin

Showstopper
I can't understand why the indian government isn't naming bhagat singh bharat ratan. Congress bahut ghatiya hai, infact saare politicians hi ghatiya hain. What do you think guys?

::cyborg::

In the zone
yes me too sikh jatt always think that why gandhi is always shown

i would been pm or president i would hv ripped the photo of gandhi from indian rupees and placed bhagat singh's photo on tht

+1 vote for SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH

OP
C

Cerebral Assasin

Showstopper
yes me too sikh jatt always think that why gandhi is always shown

i would been pm or president i would hv ripped the photo of gandhi from indian rupees and placed bhagat singh's photo on tht

+1 vote for SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH

Yaar je oh ganja aj jinda hunda taan main usnu maar dena si. Changa hoya mar gaya mere hath ton khoon hon ton bach geya. Oh sahi hai bhai, ganje di photo rupees te nahin honi chahidi, bhagat singh di honi chahidi hai. Ganja ja jananiyan naal ghumda reha, saari umar aish karda reha, bahut characterless insaan si.

yaa give bhagat singh bharat ratna he truly deserves it ..no doubt on it

Yes bhagat singh ko milna hi chahiye bharat ratna.

In the zone
Yaar je oh ganja aj jinda hunda taan main usnu maar dena si. Changa hoya mar gaya mere hath ton khoon hon ton bach geya. Oh sahi hai bhai, ganje di photo rupees te nahin honi chahidi, bhagat singh di honi chahidi hai. Ganja ja jananiyan naal ghumda reha, saari umar aish karda reha, bahut characterless insaan si.

Yes bhagat singh ko milna hi chahiye bharat ratna.

yes mere yaara :)) SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH ne sab chadya sirf desh vaste

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I can't understand why the indian government isn't naming bhagat singh bharat ratan. Congress bahut ghatiya hai, infact saare politicians hi ghatiya hain. What do you think guys?
What the hell are you talking about?!!! huh???! IMHO, the right candidates for Bharat Ratna are Sonia Gandhi, Lalu Prasad Yadav, H D Deve Gowda, Mayawati and Dawood Ibrahim.

They haf taken India to a global level. Now everyone knows our country coz of these people. Its our moral duty to give them back something. We must not be selfish but recognize their contribution to the country.

How can they (congress/nehru's) give bharat ratna who was against them. They were the ones (gandhi/nehru) who actually killed bhagat singh.

Nehru's are muslims.

OP
C

Cerebral Assasin

Showstopper

Milna hi chahida hai yaara, saare punjabiyan da idol hai te rahega oh.

What the hell are you talking about?!!! huh???! IMHO, the right candidates for Bharat Ratna are Sonia Gandhi, Lalu Prasad Yadav, H D Deve Gowda, Mayawati and Dawood Ibrahim.

They haf taken India to a global level. Now everyone knows our country coz of these people. Its our moral duty to give them back something. We must not be selfish but recognize their contribution to the country.

Juta milna chahiye in logon ko.

How can they (congress/nehru's) give bharat ratna who was against them. They were the ones (gandhi/nehru) who actually killed bhagat singh.

Nehru's are muslims.

Congress waliyan ne marya si sab nu, chandrashekhar azad, bhagat singh varge surmeyan nu giddraan ne dhokhe naal marvaya si. Congress just wanted power, jehda vi congress de khilaf hoya oh maar dita gaya.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Yea,,Bhagat singh deserves Bharat-ratna....
I even think the indian govt. should also introduce a new award on his name to
felicitate ppl who have done sumthin brave lyk him.

Nehru's are muslims.
Waisa mat soch yarr...
u kno these politicians dont have any religion,,, paisa aur power ke liye
kuch bhi karenge...

Last edited:

In the zone
yeah very right at that time gandhi was jealous of Shaheed's increasing popularity when he was the leader of NAUJAVAN BHARAT SABHA so he decided to sign the pact that was for the hanging of the Shaheed's

See this link:

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagat_Singh

SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
guys yes HE deserve Bharat Ratan.......
also he is SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH, don't call only BHAGAT SINGH.......
i personally respect him very much

In the zone
guys yes HE deserve Bharat Ratan.......
also he is SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH, don't call only BHAGAT SINGH.......
i personally respect him very much

Excellent sukhi right way of calling him is SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH see i hav written Shaheed always

satyamy

Alive Again...
Well Bharat Ratan is a Very Very Small thing is Front of Shahid Bhagat Singh

Govt. must surely give him Bharat Ratan

but
Yaar je oh ************************************************
si.

Cerebral & cyborg are too stupid donkey in Our Forum :mad:

You guys Just think What will be the Reputation remain in front of world if someone read post like this in thinkdigit forum :mad:

The Guys Should be Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom