BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of Grab Keys

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Very recently last week,I tried to purchase a MS Windows 11 Pro(64-bit) Retail license keys from Grab Keys(*grabkeyz.in)
It is not a shadowy but a DARK WEB site as I experienced.

I provided my Indian Bank Debit card details and wanted to purchase.But the Purchase was rejected by technical reasons as shown.

My Bank account was iintact,no debit took place.

After 3 days,there was a debit of Rs.19,500.00 from the Bank A/c and messages came to my spouse's phone,as it was a joint account(she being the primary holder and myself the secondary holder of the account).
She overlooked the messages as she was busy with household chores and myself busy at my office work.
As soon as we realised the Fraud took place(already Rs.19,500.00 siphoned off),we went to our Bank branch and froze/susended (held on) the Account immediately along with BLOCKING and Disabling the Debit card. A new RuPay card was issued,rendering the previous debit card defunct.

As per Bank statement and Bank officials,the Fraud was done through CLONING THE DEBIT CARD thousand of miles away from my home,overseas.

It was showing that there was purchase done at Walmart and Zara.com.....

Ultimately,I also booked and registered a complaint with the Cyper Crime Police Functionaries(NATIONAL CYBER CRIME PORTAL). An acknowledgemt no. was issued against the case,current condition shows as "Processing With"....

I am utterly devasted owing to my act of Foolishnessand Dumbness.

Darth Vader

In the zone
Stop buying MS windows license, all windows can be activated using massgravel.

I had legitimate Win 8 license with free upgrade to windows 10 and eventually to 11, when i upgrade my PC I reinstalled OS and MS denied activation despite the digital license was linked to my MS account. Their CS dept said they cant do much here.

I never bought a license after.

There are sellers in FB groups selling OEM keys, usually they have previous record of sales in the group. They even have retail keys for cheaper than what most such websites sell for.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

By the grace of GOD and Blessings ,along with all you well wishers, I have received back Rs.11,000.00 back into my account. Money is being reclaimed.

SALUTATIONS AND KUDOS TO GOVT. OF INDIA,THROUGH CYBER CRIME POLICE PORTAL:doublethumb::clap2:

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Great, a PSU bank actually works better than a private bank these days is a rare occasion. I will start an account in Indian Bank for super-fast customer resolution.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Great, a PSU bank actually works better than a private bank these days is a rare occasion. I will start an account in Indian Bank for super-fast customer resolution.
Friend,actually I do have reservations about Indian Bank.
In my case the concerned Official(a Female officer) was great in her ability to take up the matter. She seemed to be very Efficient and Knowledgeable as well as a sympathiser.

But,previously another lady officer was the worst of all to handle public regarding Bank related matters. It depends and differs between person to person.

But what I've collected feedback from my known persons,relatives,friends, Canara Bank,PNB(Punjab National Bank),UCO Bank are very well in services and handling of customer matters.

Of course it is my own personal view. Your's might differ.

Please get a feedback from the existing customers of your nearest Indian bank Br., and then take the plunge.

bubusam13

Human
If anyone one needs MS product licenses, can message me PVTly. I have few lisences available from my VSTS sub.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
One thing I am wondering is why would you ever send your "debit card" details? Isn't a Credit card better way to handle grievance redressal? I am actually surprised that you were able to get refund on debit card transactions!
In credit card, you can even set transaction limits (domestic and international), limiting the extent of fraud.

Top Bottom