best under 5k

Tarun

In the zone
mainly i have two phones in my sight karbonn A5 and Micromax A52 According to reviews i read the A52 scored a amazing 1708 and A5 scored 1309 which is quite shocking thats were even i was confused did A52 scores better bcoz it has a lower res and a better GPU ??? the A5 has 512 mb ram so what will you guys suggest a better GPU with 60mb of free ram or better free RAM approx 200Mb and a decent GPU ?? which company provides better services ??

i have a lot of confusion between these two(karbonn a5 and mmx a52)
though a5 has more ram, a52 have better gpu(i think)
but more ram= better performance, also a5 has 800 mhz processor, while a52 has 1 ghz.
gaming on a5 will be better, as 512 mb ram will help,
the only thing which is stopping me from buying it is "karbonn" company, as i don't know if it is good or bad.
final verdict: a5 is better then a52 ;)

OP
T

Tarun

In the zone
M in the same soup as you r/were :cry: A5 is decent for the price were else the A52's GPU is class with which you can play all the games on that cell if the screen res for A52 was 320x480 i would surely go for it as far as Gaming the mainly the GPU matters and the amount of RAM the A52 has almost 60Mb free were else the A5 has apporx 100 to 120mb

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ it doesn't hurt to have 800Mhz processor instead of 1Ghz but if the ram is just 256MB, you'll get lot of error messages. Moreover get a mobile that has some sort of custom rom ready. Trust me, custom rom matters a lot.

actually, i have ordered a5 as of today:-D, after too much research:cool:...
and i found a custom rom for it, too, :clap2:
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1788936
also for android newbies....
karbonna5.blogspot.com/(not my blog)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
800 MHz will easily handle day to day tasks(just about as easily as a 1 GHz). But the 256 MB ram is too less. Would recommend you to stay away. My own phone uses 260 MB after a fresh boot.

Top Bottom