Best Two Player Games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi tell me some good Two player games to play in a single Pc...

I like NFS2 as two player game like that...:cool:

Also is there any Three player Games to play..:confused:

I dont have joystick...:shock:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Colin McRa 04, 05 :D

in these games you can play with upto FOUR players :wink:, all in Split Screen Action.

you can play with 2, 3 & 4 players at a time.

but if you plan to play with four guys, better get 2 or 3 gamepads, or your KB will goto repair soon:D

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
s18000rpm said:
Colin McRa 04, 05 :D

in these games you can play with upto FOUR players :wink:, all in Split Screen Action.

you can play with 2, 3 & 4 players at a time.

but if you plan to play with four guys, better get 2 or 3 gamepads, or your KB will goto repair soon:D

Does it Need Gamepad???:confused:
But I need multiplayer games that can be played with just keyboard...:cool:

& I dont mind if my keyboard repairs... :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Gamepad is not Compulsory.

its just that, it would become really conjusted in your KB:D with three or four guys.

if its just two players,then there's No Problem, one can configure the controls in left side of KB & other the right side :D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Wwe raw can also be played with upto 4 players at a time(this game is for the pc)and again you don't need any gamepad or joystick for upto 2 players

For 4 players u will need atleast 2 gamepads

Last edited:
OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Thank u again...

Is there any simple Games... ?? Like below 20,30 MB... so that i can download frm net n play??

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Try Soldat if you want to download small multiplayer games. Its free and is a small version of unreal tournament. But its a very addictive and action packed game game.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
the only 2 player games that i liked on a pc are Need for speed 4 and pro evolution soccer series. if you are into older games then try out future cop LAPD its a highly addictive game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom