best speakers for Rs. 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

mananknl

Broken In
hey
plz suggest some gud speakers...my budget is arnd Rs. 2500
i was thinking about creative 4.1 4400 model...ne idea hws it?

Gaurav

In the zone
creative inspire 4.1 speakers are a good one, i have it and they are good enough for gaming and music.

azad

Broken In
Altec Lansing ATP3 (Rs. 2,700)

Altec Lansing makes some great PC speakers that offer an excellent experience for games and movies. The ATP3 2.1 speaker system fits right into the budget category offering above average performance with some features that can be found in products twice its cost. The sub-woofer packs a punch and is capable of outputting 18 watts RMS. The speakers are also equally well powered and are capable of outputting 12 watts RMS.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
I am not suggesting ne product, but don't fall for intex, mercury etc.though u can get 5.1 in ur budget..

goobimama

 Macboy
Though the Creative 4.1 (4400) is not a POS, the best speakers in that range is Altec Lansing ATP-3. The sound quality is simply amazing for that price...

for 5.1 chnl u will have to spend 5k atleast . Dont commit d mistake of getting cheap 4.1/5.1 spkrs .

I would strongly recommend Altec Lansing ATP3 (2.1 chnl). Ibn u r budget its the BEST . Dont ask any more questions on this .If u wish check magazine's reviews (chip/digit/pc world etc).

***Stretch a few bucks n at around 3K u can get Logitech X 230 (2.1) chnl . Some reviews rate it higher than AL ATP 3

Last edited:
previous post edited , chk starred suggesstion . abt X 230 .It has got BEST rating /reviews in 2.1 chnl, besides AL MX 5021(rs 7000) & Klpisch promedia or Bose ( + 10 K ) - which r not ur budget .U can opt for this x 230 as well . Listen n thn decide ur self .

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Dude ATP3,i m using it & i 've heard every single of them including Creative 4.1.Dude if u want to hear something then ATP 3 is rocking man.Besides this its ur choice that u r a casual music lover or somewhat less than hardcore.4.1 good for movies & surround gaming,ATP3(2.1) excellent for music.

gmanog

Journeyman
Altec Lansing ATP3 is the best budget music speakers available here (Rs. 2400).
If you are particular about home theatre go for 5.1 not for 4.1

samanvya_ad

Broken In
go for ATP3
i sold my creative 4400(due to want of money) and later(after 2 months) bought this 2.1 ATP3 and i n am happy i did that...
it is seriously better than creative....

samanvya_ad

Broken In
no...
bass is very tight in ATP3
it will shake ur bed but wont let u complain that its drifting or getting to crappy(like it happens in most creative speakers.
also the bass n trebble controls give u a real control over the music as they are really very effective and until n unless u increase the sound to above 70% it wont show a hint of distortion
thats way better than creative.....

Take a demo of both ATP3 n Creative 4400
u will urself understand the difference....

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Well, if in case anyone was counting, the RMS rating of the ATP-3 is somewhere around 50W with the 6.5inch subwoofer itself punching out 30Watts of RMS, while that of the Creative 4400 is just 43Watts or something with the subwoofer rating of 17 watts. There is no comparison here other than that of the 4.1/2.1 issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom