Best Registry Cleaner/Editor/Defragmentation software???

Best Registry Cleaner/Editor/Defragmentation software???

• Norton Systemworks 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Advanced System Optimizer 2

• Advanced Administrative Tools 5

• Tuneup Utilities 2006

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

selva1966

Journeyman
I am not able to clear firefox cache in tuneup 2006. It show a cache of 22 MBs and asks us to close FF. But even after closing FF the cache cannot be removed.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

I tried all the softwares above and the amazing thing is that after cleaning the regisrty from Registry Mechanic, I ran Norton System Works and it again forunf thousands of problems. The same thing happened with all the softwares. Is it that all softwares find errors that actually are or just for the sake of finding and eliminating them...

OP
go4saket

go4saket

I tried all the softwares above and the amazing thing is that after cleaning the regisrty from Registry Mechanic, I ran Norton System Works and it again forunf thousands of problems. The same thing happened with all the softwares. Is it that all softwares find errors that actually are or just for the sake of finding and eliminating them...

selva1966

Journeyman
Download from here. The official site asks for your e-mail id

*www.soft32.com/download_6193.html

It is shareware.

slugger

Banned
whoopy_whale said:
I am using Iolo System Mechanic.It's working just fine for me...
i use Reg Seeker and it works wonders. best of all ITS A FREEWARE!!!
heres d url
*www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm

ps:- just a passing thought. how many Indians have actually bought System Mechanic

devarajan

Journeyman
Tuneup Utilities 2006 and Registry Mechanic 5.1 seeem's to ok.................And how i can vote for 2?????so the first is Tuneup Utilities 2006.......

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
Well I'm amazed to see that nobody has mentioned the best and the most comprehensive set of utilities for the Registry maintenance, i.e. jv16 Power tools. And best of all its free. This software is there since a long time and performs like a piece of cake.

For defragmentation I think there's no doubt about the products from Diskeeper Corporation. I currently use Diskeeper 10 Pro Premier Edition and ithas hell lotta settings for keeping your HDD up and working like new. Even the Diskeeper Lite version is super-fast in performance but with a limited features.

slugger

Banned
a_to_z123 said:
Well I'm amazed to see that nobody has mentioned the best and the most comprehensive set of utilities for the Registry maintenance, i.e. jv16 Power tools. And best of all its free.

if warez is ur idea of free den i got nothing 2 say, but heres something dat my interest u
*www.jv16.org/
[chk out d downloads section]

PS: - wat u may b referring 2 is an old version of jv floating around on d Net en it was a freeware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom