Best Recharging App PAYTM OR FREECharge OR Any Other

Vyom93

Journeyman
hi
Now i am using Freecharge app but the problem is the that coupons which freecharge gives it not useless to me i don't even use it & some time they send me some reward like discount codes that is also useless:-x
I usually do 10-15 recharge in month:p & FreeCharge service is just awesome :)

So what do u guys use and which app gives good reward/coupons etc that are useful

iSumit

Right off the assembly line
I haven't used Freecharge, but that is because PayTM is too good to stop using. The offers are amazing.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Used FreeCharge in its inception, they used to give me cashback for every recharge.. After sometime they stopped the cashback completely. So i switched to PayTM and get occasional cashbacks and its better than FreeCharge.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
First of all sorry for hijacking this thread.

How is overall service & delivery/packaging of Paytm?
Do we get the cashback as promised & are we free to use it anywhere[I mean shopping as well as recharge or bill payments]?
Any limits to use cashback OR some hidden charge/agenda?

Very soon going to book LED Tv from them as they have max 10k cashback on few tv models & are giving extended warranty offers too like offline buying.

Last edited:
OP
V

Vyom93

Journeyman
I started using Paytm its has better cashback offers then free charger .

[MENTION=82407]sandynator[/MENTION] i haven't tried shopping on paytm & even i would like know hw is paytm shopping?:razz:

bills4u

Exactly buddy, But I have found one app called bills4u, This app is very user friendly and there are more features.

anilkumarsahrudhi

I am using Reload.in for my all recharges like mobile recharge, dth & data card recharge. I have been using Reload App from the past one year. I feel it is easy, fast, safe and secure for online transactions.

- - - Updated - - -

I use Reload for all my recharges. I feel it is the best one, easy & fast. Reload app is user friendly, safe & secure for online recharges.

Top Bottom