Best PSU with Good Warranty Period.

shreeux

Movie Buff
I like to Upgrade my PSU existing 400 w PSU was making trouble now.

Confused to Select...After seeing details of PSU variation .....Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Titanium.,

PC will run 15-18 hrs per day.
Modular or Non-Modular
Good warranty period 7-10 years
Price 6-8K

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
I like to buy at least 750w for future proof. Other than any model or competitor

550W is enough for any single GPU system. 750W is like 10K INR
Buy Online | Corsair RM750x 750W Fully Modular Power Supply CP-9020092-UK | Price in India
Other models in the price range are inferior to RMx right now. And RMx is a new and better model and comes with 10 years warranty. Other brands like Seasonic have yet to release their new budget models.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
550W is enough for any single GPU system. 750W is like 10K INR
Buy Online | Corsair RM750x 750W Fully Modular Power Supply CP-9020092-UK | Price in India
Other models in the price range are inferior to RMx right now. And RMx is a new and better model and comes with 10 years warranty. Other brands like Seasonic have yet to release their new budget models.

In that site, they mentioned 7 years only.
1 or 2k saving it's not much different for the good warranty period.
Other than Corsair no one give good warranty period?

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Yeah it's 10yrs. Don't bother looking at specs on Indian sites. Only check the model/part no.
RMx is the cheapest PSU series right now with 10yrs warranty. But be sure it's RMx since there was an older RM series that wasn't that good and also a RMi series.

Top Bottom