Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
There are tons of programming language out there but which one do you prefer? Why?

I prefer XCode is because it is very simple to program. Using XCode, I can literally create a basic-but-functioning web browser in less than ten minutes while writing a grand total of 0, that's zero, lines of codes, all using the Interface Builder.

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
How can you define the best programming language?

Depending upon the requirements,your choice of language will also differ,right?

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
There are many sections or division in programming. For example in Web Programming i would consider PHP the best coz its free, open source and syntax is too easy. In computer programming VC++ would be best coz we can make GUIs easily that using Objects as in C++ but C is still used for its compatibility. C is a bit harder than C++. :)

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
I don't know, on what basis u r going to choose BEST PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE ??

Also look for similar threads !!!!

sakumar79

Technomancer
Yeah... Each programming language has its plus and minus points... I know Java, C++ and VB, and I use all three as per required program (once I have used two languages even - one front-end and another doing the dirty work)...

Arun

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Nepcker ,
  • XCode is an Integrated Development Environment not a Programming Language Language
  • .NET is an Application Platform/Framework , it too is not a Programming Language

i think the Title of this thread should be "Your Favorite Programming Platform"

BTW , My favorite programming language is C# , it should be in the options as it is the leading .NET Development Language currently .

nepcker said:
There are tons of programming language out there but which one do you prefer? Why?

I prefer XCode is because it is very simple to program. Using XCode, I can literally create a basic-but-functioning web browser in less than ten minutes while writing a grand total of 0, that's zero, lines of codes, all using the Interface Builder.
can be done in 2 Minutes flat with Visual Studio .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom