Best Possible PC Configuration or Dream PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Here's A Little something i Would wanna get:

Processors: Dual Processor - Dual Intel® Xeon™ 5320 1.86 GHz 1066MHz FSB w/ 8MB Cache & Quad Core
Operating System: Genuine Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition
Warranty: 4-Year AlienCare Toll-Free 24/7 Phone Support w/ Onsite Service
AlienRespawn: Alienware® Respawn Recovery Kit
Chassis: Alienware® Professional EATX Workstation Chassis - Black
Power Supply: Alienware® 700 Watt Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
Motherboard: Alienware® Professional Motherboard w/ Intel® Xeon™ 5000P Chipset
Memory: 16GB Dual Channel DDR2 FBDIMM at 667MHz - 8 x 2GB
Graphics Accelerators: NVIDIA® Quadro™ FX 4500 X2 2x512MB GDDR3 w/ 4x Dual Link DVI
Chassis Customization : Alienware® Acoustic Dampening Level I - 20% Noise Reduction
System Drive: High Performance with Data Security (RAID 1) - 147GB (2 x 147GB) Serial Attached SCSI 3GB/s 15,000 RPM w/ NCQ & 2 x 16MB Cache
Storage Drive: High Performance with Data Security (RAID 1) - 750GB (2 x 750GB) Serial ATA 3Gb/s 7.200 RPM w/ 2 x 16MB Cache
Removable Storage : Alienware® 28-in-1 Digital Media Reader / Writer
Primary Optical Drive: 16x Dual Layer DVD±RW/CD-RW Burner w/ LightScribe Technology
Secondary Optical Drive: 16x Dual Layer DVD±RW/CD-RW Burner w/ LightScribe Technology
Network Connection: Integrated High Performance Gigabit Ethernet - Standard
Digital Audio Hardware: Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ XtremeGamer High Definition 7.1 Audio
Monitor: Dell 30" 2560 x 1600 UltraSharp Widescreen Flat Panel - Dual Displays
Speakers: Logitech® Z-5300e 5.1 280-Watt Speakers
Keyboard: Logitech® Cordless Desktop® MX™ 5000
Mouse : Razer Copperhead™ High Precision Gaming Mouse - Tempest Blue
Input Devices: 3D Connexion SpaceTraveler
Input Devices: 3D Connexion SpacePilot
Power Protection: UPS Protection - Opti-UPS ES1500C 1400VA (980W Capacity)
Headphones: Alienware® Ozma 7™ Headphones with S-Logic™ Technology

Price: $16,744.00

AND if this ain't enuf then what u can do is buy a 19" Blade Rackmount n Change case of this configuration to rackmount formfactor , then mount 10 of these onto ur rackmount , use Any high speed blade interconnect system n have ur very own In-House supercomputer

Last edited:
OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
Zeeshan Quireshi,[:)]
aravind_n20,[:)]

hey gr8 config brother........ hope ur "Dream PC" comes true soon.....

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
THE ULTIMATE MEAN MACHINE

*img265.imageshack.us/img265/5592/displaynb7.png*img257.imageshack.us/img257/6043/blankmo2.png*img440.imageshack.us/img440/6867/macprovs4.png
Click on the display to know about it and the tower to know about the fastest Mac ever.

Processor: Two 3.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon Processors
Memory: 16GB (8 x 2GB) of 667MHz DDR2 Fully-buffered DIMM ECC
PCI Express Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 512MB, Stereo 3D (2 x dual-link DVI)
Hard disk drive: 4 x 750GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s, 7200-rpm, 16MB cache
Optical Drive: Two 16x SuperDrives with double-layer support (DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Wireless: AirPort Extreme wireless networking and Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR module
PCI Express: Apple Fibre Channel PCI Express card
Display: 2 x 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Display
Accessories: AirPort Extreme Base Station featuring AirTunes, Apple Wireless Keyboard and Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse.
Price: $17,077.00​

Damn! Now I'll have to wipe the drool off the keyboard. :p

Last edited:
OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
aryayush
hey brother..... what a gr8 config of urs.. the pic of ur dream pc is very good i must say...... btw i wud like to ask u that on which motherboard we can put 16GB of memory.... u haven't mentioned it n also mention the price of ur Dream PC.....

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Just click on that tower. You'll get all your answers. :D
Clicking on the display will take you to the page about the display, not the computer itself.

The motherboard, AFAIK, is manufactured by Apple in-house and you cannot buy it off the shelf. You need to buy a machine from Apple.
And you cannot assemble this machine yourself. It is a pre-assembled machine from Apple and the greatest thing about it is not the hardware, which is pretty awesome too, but the operating system it runs, Mac OS X - the best operating system on the planet. You cannot get that on a regular PC. :D

Click on that picture or this one:

*a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1220/store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/macpro/img/product-product.jpg

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
This thing does not even have a fan. It is cooled without a fan. It is as silent as a mouse. That is Apple engineering for you. :D

And it can have 3 terabytes of storage. Do you want more?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@47shailesh
Jst see my above config.
HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTORS (as seen in Star Wars) It has really bee using now (By US military for strategic planning nd some says it would be a gr8 innovation in field og GAMIN)

goobimama

 Macboy
A 1080p HD projector is nowhere near running dual 30" 2536*1600 (or somewhere there) monitors together...

Anyway, all I want is a 'really' quiet, non-troublesome, easy-to-use, fast, large-screen, elegant machine.....and whoops! I just have to walk into my room and there it is!!!

*images.apple.com/imac/images/index_frontrow20060109.jpg

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Why didn't you mention your iMac in your signature?

And do you watch the high definition movies on your Windows machine?

goobimama

 Macboy
Siggy don't allow for too much words so I decided on going with the PC cause its got the bigger screen and my speakers...

HD movies are restricted to PC. I used to watch them on the iMac but I can't resist the bigger screen and better speakers.

iMac is strictly for work stuff...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
will this do

*www.cisl.ucar.edu/news/05/lead/bluegene/bluegene.jpg

IBM Blue gene\L :D

Last edited:
OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
@ Shasanka_Gogoi

hey bro... where is ur configuration..? u may use the space for coolin kits but buddy i think we shud carry on with posting our " Dream PC" but yes if u need to clarify a little then u may...

btw waitin for ur configuration.........

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
iMac is over priced, but then again like the auther of this thread mentioned hat money is not a problem then there are even better PCs then Mac Pro which are much more Powerfull

[URL="*www.dell.com/html/us/products/renegade/renegade.html"]Dell ranagade[/url] anyone

OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
hey frnd don't u write down the config that PC which u think is best.....
regards.......:)

gx_saurav said:
iMac is over priced, but then again like the auther of this thread mentioned hat money is not a problem then there are even better PCs then Mac Pro which are much more Powerfull

[URL="*www.dell.com/html/us/products/renegade/renegade.html"]Dell ranagade[/URL] anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom