Best Phone Under 10k

6x6

Journeyman
LOL pauldmps gone mad.

dont go for lower end android phones, you will face poor battery and camera performance

dd_naik

Broken In
Which one of these have the best battery Backup?
I have almost the same budget, Considering to buy Samsung G Pop but the reviews tell it will face App conflict due to screen res
And Why should I consider Monte or 52** when Android Cheapos are flooding the market?
(Not the Rheotorical Question, I need the answer to this as I've got this question everytime in my mind)

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I have almost the same budget, Considering to buy Samsung G Pop but the reviews tell it will face App conflict due to screen res
And Why should I consider Monte or 52** when Android Cheapos are flooding the market?
(Not the Rheotorical Question, I need the answer to this as I've got this question everytime in my mind)

Why would anyone suggest Monte or 52xx series phones unless your budget was that low? Just save some money and buy an Optimus One. Battery life is excellent.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Just look for a little before creating similar threads :)

anyways get a LG Optimus One P500

ddk_naik said:
And please dont bump old threads. This is a 4 month old thread

AngelaW21

Banned
The Samsung Monte may be a budget phone but in so many ways it over-delivers. I love the feel of the phone and the capacitive touchscreen user interface with one-touch access to facebook, twitter, youtube and the BBC iPlayer. The phone is packed with features such as GPS with Google Maps, Wi-Fi, 3G video calling, generous onboard memory and outstanding battery life. The camera is relatively weak, but ain't too bad when you consider the price. All things considered, the Monte gives you a lot for your money.

Top Bottom