Best Phone below 15000

LeoTechLion

Broken In
is moto g or micromax yureka a better choice?? I researched a lot and ended up with these two phones. but which is the best??
will yureka support all droid apps?? help!! (Pls correct me if you feel there is a better phone than these two)

Sent from my Spice Mi-498 using Digit, powered by appyet.com

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yu Yureka is indeed the best phone under 15k currently. Moto G comes nowhere close to it when hardware is concerned.

There are no issues related to app unless of course you wanted to play Tegra Exclusive titles on it like Portal and Half Life 2.

mitraark

Decrepit
Suggesting a 9k phone Micromax Yureka for 15k budget

Honestly you won't get such specs in any other sub 20k phones

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Samsung Galaxy Grand Max -14,990.

Link:Samsung Galaxy Grand Max: Buy Online Samsung Galaxy Grand Max for Best Price Exclusively on Snapdeal.com

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yea.. Can't compare it with fones from indian/Chinese manufacturers.

Location of OEM's HQ doesn't matter these days, all phones are made in China. Samdung should've priced it at 7.5-8k and then only it would've been worth mentioning. And it would still loose to Yureka because of CM11 being the stock rom compared to crapwiz on Grand Max.

the.one

In the zone
Location of OEM's HQ doesn't matter these days, all phones are made in China. Samdung should've priced it at 7.5-8k and then only it would've been worth mentioning. And it would still loose to Yureka because of CM11 being the stock rom compared to crapwiz on Grand Max.

yes, as i said, not comparing it with yureka or any other from xiaomi, lenovo or huawei.

it is worth 15k, if moto g2 is for 13k.

mitraark

Decrepit
A colleague of mine has the phone, Grand Max, it is really bad , don't go by specs, Moto G2 is far better. Samsung TouchWiz is that bad. Not worth 15k in any way.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Going by moto g2 prices this is not overpriced.

Unless it's compared with yureka.

:facepalm:
ever heard of quality? well Yureka and Moto have wayy better quality
A person will be better off without a phone than that

- - - Updated - - -

Yea.. Can't compare it with fones from indian/Chinese manufacturers.

exactly samsung is way worse than that :p
trust me...

the.one

In the zone
:facepalm:
ever heard of quality? well Yureka and Moto have wayy better quality
A person will be better off without a phone than that

- - - Updated - - -

exactly samsung is way worse than that :p
trust me...

Well it may be bad. But just comments like 'trust me' don't work. Y should anyone trust u?

Speaking of quality, be specific. Quality of what? Fabrication? Materials used for constructing the phone?

Moto g has bad quality with fragile volume n power buttons, high sar rating.

Im not going against moto g or pro galaxy, just want to be rational while passing judgements on something.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Well it may be bad. But just comments like 'trust me' don't work. Y should anyone trust u?

Speaking of quality, be specific. Quality of what? Fabrication? Materials used for constructing the phone?

Im not going against moto g or pro galaxy, just want to be rational while passing judgements on something.

Moto service is on par with Samsung and Sony.At Least for me in Pune.
Moto build quality >>>>>>>>>Samshit
Compare any tier
Moto E vs Samsung ElChepo
X vs Galaxy E7
Moto X 2 vs Samsung Galaxy Alpha or Samsung Galaxy S4
Or Turbo vs S5

Samsung is crap.
Trust- A company like Moto who exited India and comebacks destroying all budget lines.Registering 4 Million sales in just 1/2 year.

Of course people trust Moto a lot than Samsung.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

ohh yeah??!!
why the heck should anyone take your word for it then?the way you post,im concluding you havent used products from either company!why should we trust you
Most people in TDF have actually owned products from both companies(including me) and i know how poorly made samsung products are,how poor their service is etc
as for fragile buttons on Moto LOL,they seem fine to me
high sar,ill give you that but on the whole,id rather go in for Moto
your posts arent that rational for me so far atleast,it seems you are just hating on Moto for no reason and only one point of yours was valid-SAR other than that,nothing else was true at all

- - - Updated - - -

Of course people trust Moto a lot than Samsung.

I agree with all your points except for the quoted one
sadly outside TDF and a few other forums etc,very few people have stopped going in for samsung
i know people who have samsung phones,complain about it and then ask me which phone to buy,then they dont listen to me and buy another samsung :facepalm: and they complain again :D :p
I dont usually hate on companies but Samsung deserves it,I have bought loads of their products in the past only to see it fail and have me run around for service etc
Thanks to Flipkart flash sales,people have started going in for better brands such as Moto,Xiaomi etc now though

Moto is one of the few companies so far who have a genuine interest to provide good phones at good prices and pretty decent service for a new company(or comeback)

Top Bottom