Best PC Games to look forward-2014-15

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't how you missed out ARKHAM KNIGHT from the list.The Arkham Series has recieved critical acclaim from IGN, GameRankings and Metacritics. Yes the PC edition did have severe glitches and technical flaws pertaining to compatibility issues with several hardware configurations, but the console versions were very well recieved.

You forgot one thing. This is a PC oriented forum, there is a separate console section. There this game might get some praise, but here it shall face the hatred of gamers.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well it is true that the Developers did not pay enough attention to the PC platform as compared to the console edition. But from what I read online, Rocksteady did not port the PC edition. Instead Warner Brothers Inc. outsourced the porting PC edition to some IRON GALAXY Studios and evidently they failed miserably in their job. Of course it's a huge setback for Warner Brothers and I'm hoping they have learned their lesson.

I don't give a flying Fck who ported this piece of $hit. PC deserved more, they treated it like chicken $hit. Why on earth Rocksteady didn't port the game, it was their reputation on the line, not IRON GALAXY, no one knew that name till now. They knew about it for months and they still didn't delayed the release and released it at $60 game which doesn't run with $40 season pass. WTF is this ?? Good thing that many many users used Steam refund policy and negative reviews. That hurt them and they had to suspend the sale of a game.
And Denuvo DRM, seriously. Like steam DRM is not enough.

Top Bottom