Best PC Games to look forward-2014-15

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That Quantum Break trailer looks awesome. Too bad it would be XBox exclusive. I would definitely play that someday! Treat for those who love to fantasize about manipulating time.

Also, GTA V, Project Cars and Crew is on my list!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Destiny has disappointed its lovers in numbers of aspects as the quasi-mmo they expected it to be. Some which includes points like repetitive grinding of strikes and mission plays, loot system and weapons are made lazily , boss battles are barely interesting, no buildups or ambiance of suspense, cut scenes are half-baked, making little sense in character relationship and their values, specially the most significant events and characters are either left unexplained or are perfect DLC baits. The game is like a light year away from being another borderlands, not sure about halo.

Visuals are beyond awesome, the landscape design and scenic elements are next gen for sure, awesome soundtrack as well. PVP is fun though

ashs1

Padawan
Looking forward for batman arkham knight..the main thing that got me excited is the ability to drive the batmobile anytime.
Batman arkham knight is slated to release on 2nd June 2015.

sutta_boy

Broken In
I will play almost every game on the list except COD, and Mmorpg's. The ones which got me excited are :-

Far Cry 4 - Far Cry 3 was one of the best games I've ever played, the Gameplay, the graphics, the story and everything in that game was nothing but excellence. Far Cry 4 is very promising as well.

Gta 5 - Who isn't excited for it?

Arkham Knight - The main reason behind this is that Rocksteady is developing this and not WB Montreal, Arkham Origins was a weak game with no proper story, sure they had a bigger city but it was full of nothing--it was empty. Arkham City had a smaller map but it was so concentrated that you will find something new every time.

Assassins Creed Unity - I already know Ubisoft will screw it for PC just like AC4, they will not optimize properly for PC users but then again I play AC games in conquest of a character and story as strong as Ezio.

I will definitely play all the RPG's but will be waiting eagerly for the games mentioned above.

Top Bottom