best pc build around 20k?

manumanohar11

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: I’m going to use it for Ms office , to watch some HD(1080p,5.1) movies , Web browsing (8-10 tabs running).

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:20k is overall budget . yes, can extend a bit.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1 TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No, I don’t want to buy a monitor. I have a 18” monitor with 1366*768 resolution . But I have a graphic card (Zotac geforce gt 520 to which I’m intending to connect to my TV(1080p,32”)also).

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:I don’t want to buy a monitor,keyboard,mouse,speakers,graphics card(but I may buy one in future discarding my gt520)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:within a month or two

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:No. But I’m intending to build now. I think I know how.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Kaikalur,Andhra Pradesh. Yes, I’ll buy online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:most latest generations like skylake or amd (I don’t know what is the latest generation in amd :) )are preferred. Futureproof.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget - 24.3k (Modified)

ProcessorIntel Pentium G44004,900
MotherboardGIGABYTE GA-H110M-S25,500
MemoryG.Skill RipJaws V 8GB 2133MHz DDR43,500
Power SupplyAntec VP500PC3,000
CabinetAntec GX2003,000
Internal StorageWD Caviar Blue 1TB (WD10EZEX)3,600
Keyboard/MouseLogitech MK200 Keyboard & Mouse Combo800
Total24,300

All components prices in the table are taken from:Shop Online In India for Processor, Motherboard, Graphics Card, Laptop, Desktop and More - Mdcomputers.i

Top Bottom