best on what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

*My paid version of Kaspersky Internet security is going to expire within 2 days. I want to use a BEST free one, which should not make my Internet speed slow, because my Internet speed is already very very slow.
*What is the best free Ram booster software out of your experience?

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
*Avast Home Edition is the best free option.
* Dont use any Ram Booster like program..... They can not make your system fast, of course they can create more problem too..... Always check to see only necessary program should be load at startup.

Krow

Crowman
AVG Free 8.5 is the best free anti-virus you can get. Avast used to be good, but over time AVG simply grew on me. Besides, Avast used to take a long time to scan every mp3/avi file, depending on the file size. Eg. a 7mb mp3 would take about 30 seconds to scan and similarly a 700mb avi would take about 2 minutes. This maybe because i was using a pentium 4 at that time, but even then, when i switched to avg, the problem ceased to exist. All other services are a limited free trial period offer AFAIK.

AVG>Avast. If you can find any other free ones, let me know. I want to test some free ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom