Best motherboard with onboard graphix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Precision Processor
I am updating my rig.I have delayed buying the graphix card because dx 10 cards.So i need a good mobo under 10k with good onboard graphix to atleast run the latest games.Which one should I buy?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Only a few MOBO have Onboard Graphics.

1. ASUS P5B-VM
2. Intel DG965WH
3. Intel DG965RY

I am in Same situation as you are. I have DG965WH :)

Intel DG965RY (Rogers City; Classic Series)

1. no RAID
2. no S/PDIF
3. STAC9227 5.1 Ch. HD audi

Intel DG965WH (Westchester; Media Series)

1. RAID 0/1/10/5
2. STAC9271D 7.1 Ch. HD audio
3. optical S/PDIF out. Supports Intel Viiv Technology.

P5B-VM

1. no RAID
2. no S/PDIF (need an optional bracket)
3. AD1988 7.1 Ch. HD audio

Edburg

In the zone
p965 is without the onboard graphics of g965 but it overclocks much better than g965.

and besides the best integ graphics is the one on 690G chipset but too bad its for AMD.

goobimama

 Macboy
Hey me too in the market for a motherboard. Need one to overclock an E4300 (Core 2 Duo). Will the Intel DG965RY overclock AT ALL? What's my other option if I want to overclock as well have onboard graphics?

This is a budget buy (though i don't want to go in for a crappy brand like Gigabyte or something like that)

darklord

Cyborg Agent
ruturaj3 said:
I also need a mobo but for AMD X2 4800+.

Get Jetway AMD690G or Asus M2A-VM based on same chipset.

goobimama said:
Hey me too in the market for a motherboard. Need one to overclock an E4300 (Core 2 Duo). Will the Intel DG965RY overclock AT ALL? What's my other option if I want to overclock as well have onboard graphics?

This is a budget buy (though i don't want to go in for a crappy brand like Gigabyte or something like that)
None of Intel Original Mobos allow Overclocking excepy D975XBX series which is based on 975X chipset.

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
goobimama said:

none of the 965 mobos with integrated gfx oc decently.if u wanna oc then ur best bet is P5B Deluxe or P5N-E SLi.and Gigabyte is not a crappy brand.Gigabyte DS3 and DQ6 r very good mobos.

goobimama

 Macboy
SLi!!!! This computer is for the office and does not even need a graphics card. Though I do like your configuration...very nice. Is that 4300 overclocked on a stock cooler? what powersupply are you using?

assasin

Banned
goobimama said:
SLi!!!! This computer is for the office and does not even need a graphics card. Though I do like your configuration...very nice. Is that 4300 overclocked on a stock cooler? what powersupply are you using?

yeah my E4300 is oc'ed to 3GHz on stock HSF.
at present i'm using a HP psu.
one more thing none of the high end (P5N-E SLI and above) C2D mobos hav onboard gfx,so u'll hafta buy a gfx card.

goobimama

 Macboy
@ cynosure: This is a very basic computer for the office. Not to be used even remotely in a gaming situation. Only basic stuff. Was actually supposed to get a Pentium D, but then I thought it better to be future proof. I'll get one of them 975XBX boards when I buy my Quad-core (or will it then be a 1025XBX???)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom