Best Mother Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

anni

Broken In
Hi,

How to know which one is best, just by based upon price ? .
My processor is core 2 due E5700 2.93 Ghz. and i want to purchase gigabyte M/B . vendors show me G41 ES2L m/b cost around 2400

How can i know g45 is good or g41. I want latest one upto 3500 Rs.
can anyone suggest good m/b for above processor in my budget from gigabyte

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
performance between G41 & G45 not too much & G45 cost lot. if you truly want better performance get a cheap G31 mobo + a graphics card. an entry level card like 9500GT 512Mb will cost ~2.6k if bought from Sparkle. & a G31 mobo from Gigabyte or Biostar will cost ~1.8k (should, old stock). so total is @ 4.4k. & performance will be much much better.

however if you just changing board for sake of getting better graphics, getting a G41 will give you nothing more than disappointment. so simply drop a lowend graphics card will give better performance. much better.

OP
A

anni

Broken In
No i am going to upgrade my pc within 12k. with C2D 2.93+ gigabyte m/b and 2 gb ram +cabinet
You mean G31 with entry level graphic card is a good combination.
Basically i was looking for m/b which can support upto 4 GB so that i can upgrade again in future
thanks

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
No i am going to upgrade my pc within 12k. with C2D 2.93+ gigabyte m/b and 2 gb ram +cabinet
You mean G31 with entry level graphic card is a good combination.
Basically i was looking for m/b which can support upto 4 GB so that i can upgrade again in future
thanks

if you going to buy a new proccy + motherboard + ram + cabby + psu, i suggest better get a AMD based one with DDR3. with AMD based one you won't need a graphics card if you not into gaming lot. you may add the money saved in getting a better processor or maybe more rams. price difference of DDR2 & DDR3 have come down to couple of hundred rupees, if not to 0.

so think well before deciding what you going to buy exactly. if you need a good balanced AMD config, i can give one with almost actual market prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom