Best Mobile within 25K

deepak_ds

Broken In
Need a mobile with gorilla glass, nice camera(primary and secondary(2MP at least)), nice battery ( >2300mAh), expandable memory, good loudspeaker. :|

OP
deepak_ds

deepak_ds

Broken In
1. Budget? - within 25K
2. Display type and size? - display type any with ppi>250 but with gorilla glass or any similar protection. size greater than 4.5"
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? - bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? - any (should be available in India) *quality n service matters.
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type) - touchscreen.
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. - flash, AF, 8MP(at least), front(2MP at least). *low light option preferred if within range.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). - Android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. - 3G, Wifi, BT, NFC(opt)
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? - MAPS, Music, Video, Swype(similar)
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? - camera, multimedia, gaming.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? - Not able to decide any.
12. Any other info that you want to share - USB OTG and FM radio is a must for me.

OP
deepak_ds

deepak_ds

Broken In
waiting for +1. But if I have got no choice and have to buy it right now, then?

^^ need a Gorilla Glass! - ZL doesnt have one!!

Check for S4 locally. Great phone for 26-27k (great for 28k too, considering its an all rounder)

Its difficult to get ZL nowadays (Its also a great phone, much compact compared to the big Z, Z1)

- - - Updated - - -

+1 to zl. And also check out s4 at your local market you might get it around 26 or 27.

+1 ...

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Why so ?? Please clarify, maybe we can correct your misconceptions

Moto X surpasses S4(Exynos ver) in benchmarks!
Vanilla Android >>>>Touchwiz
Samsung has over saturated Super Amoled!
Low light photography performance is below average!
Lags(Better don't speak of them) everyone knows that Samsung is synonym to lagging!
The Silver Metal will wear to black !

Unless you get Snapdragon version avoid S4!

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Why so ?? Please clarify, maybe we can correct your misconceptions

Lags(Better don't speak of them) everyone knows that Samsung is synonym to lagging!

explained very well.
nice post.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I also wanted to give the moto x a thumbs up but he said that he needed expandable memory.........

USB OTG
Not trying to be rude, but people need to get their heads straight up. Buying an inferior phone just for the sake of microSD card slot while the better one supports OTG is pure stupidity

USB OTG
Not trying to be rude, but people need to get their heads straight up. Buying an inferior phone just for the sake of microSD card slot while the better one supports OTG is pure stupidity

Not everyone can live with 12-13GB storage, as many people carry lots of videos, songs n games(high end games are 1GB+ nowadays).

My phone currently has just 1GB free space. I would have loved SD slot in my N4, but when i bought it, there was no alternatives

- - - Updated - - -

S4's performance is good enough for any normal & even heavy users
UI choice varies person to person. Many people like touchwiz, some people hate it. Everyone has different choice
You can change saturation settings of screen. Just don't use dynamic mode, use natural mode
Camera is better in S4, than Moto X, Z, One M7
Not true (My dad's S2 lags very little, overall its not as fast as my N4, but isn't much slower)
Everyone uses a case with their phone, believe it

I too agree snapdragon version is better

HBK007

Journeyman
USB OTG
I completely agree with but I was just suggesting on the conditions of the OP. For me the S4 just plain old SUCKS, it won't get more than one major update and touchwiz is one of the if not the crappiest and resource heavy skins out there. I also think that OTG is way better for viewing a media collection. I have my media collection on a 1TB hard drive and can watch it anytime with my Nexus 7 courtesy of USB OTG. I mean what is the maximum storage one can get from an external micro sd card, 64 gigs on a S4 and 128 gigs on the HTC One M8 while with USB OTG you can get up to 1 TB of storage without external power.
Also stock Android is just the best. Once you start using it, you won't want to go back to Touchwiz,Sense or the other awful skins like the ones from LG and Sony.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Not everyone can live with 12-13GB storage, as many people carry lots of videos, songs n games(high end games are 1GB+ nowadays).

My phone currently has just 1GB free space. I would have loved SD slot in my N4, but when i bought it, there was no alternatives

- - - Updated - - -

S4's performance is good enough for any normal & even heavy users
UI choice varies person to person. Many people like touchwiz, some people hate it. Everyone has different choice
You can change saturation settings of screen. Just don't use dynamic mode, use natural mode
Camera is better in S4, than Moto X, Z, One M7
Not true (My dad's S2 lags very little, overall its not as fast as my N4, but isn't much slower)
Everyone uses a case with their phone, believe it

I too agree snapdragon version is better

1.May be for normal use but forget heavy/power users!Power Users always want Stock Android!
For them N4/N5/M7>>>> S4

2.People don't like it !They just don't know !
Any Samsung user related to XDA will instantly root or switch over!

Touchwiz is ultra resource hungry!

3.Very True!

4. Camera is not compared on software features!It is rather compared on optical sensor!

5.Your dad is not that multitasker?
Nor my dad is on Moto X!

Like we all are-
Simultaneous XDA,Tapatalk,Gaming,Social Networking!

6.Cases won't prevent that wearing of silver!
It is chemical action!

Top Bottom