Best Mobile Under 12k

H2O

Journeyman
Hello Everyone. I am looking to get a mobile under 12k. Please suggest which would be the best option.

1. Budget?

Under 12k.

2. Display type and size?

Full HD 5.5" screen.

3. Dual sim?

Not a necessity.

4. Preferred choice of brand?

Ok with all brands, really.

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? -

Camera isn't a major priority.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).

Android.

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).

3G, with option for 4G.

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?

Internet (Browsing FB, Twitter & Whatsapp) , Multimedia (Watching Movies/Videos & Music) and Basic Call Purpose.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?

Was considering Lenovo Vibe K4 Note, Redmi Note 3 and Le 1S.

10. Any other info that you want to share.

Don't have any specific requirements other than the fact camera isn't a priority. Can deal with an average camera.

Thanks.

jodo_c

Broken In
Hey My friend has same requirement and budget just he wants good camera quality both front and back so please suggest ?Is the Redmi note 3 has best camera under 12k??

P.S. sorry for hijacking this thread.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hey My friend has same requirement and budget just he wants good camera quality both front and back so please suggest ?Is the Redmi note 3 has best camera under 12k??

P.S. sorry for hijacking this thread.

You can't get best camera for 12k.redmi note 3 camera is good.

A

amit.tiger12

there are many redmi note 3.. I found..
1 with mediatek and other with snapdragon.. and also redmi not 3 pro also there found on xda..
I can't find link for snapdragon 650 version with 3gb ram on amazon. they only show 2gb ram. please provide link for 3gb.

Anyone grabbed 3gb model? then all specs mention are really there on device???

jodo_c

Broken In
there are many redmi note 3.. I found..
1 with mediatek and other with snapdragon.. and also redmi not 3 pro also there found on xda..
I can't find link for snapdragon 650 version with 3gb ram on amazon. they only show 2gb ram. please provide link for 3gb.

Anyone grabbed 3gb model? then all specs mention are really there on device???
The Indian version is Redmi note 3 with Snapdragon 650. Which is going on amazon via flash sales.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
For best camera go for Mi 4i as it has a better camera possibly best in 12K range

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Samsung i927 - 2G/3G/4G Supported.

You will not get warranty because of you need to import it from USA. I am using it and still better then most of newest mobile. Samsung rocks ;)

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Not even worth 4k

Why?

- Low SAR Value
- Physical QWERTY Keyboard
- Rough and tough - Mobile slip from my hand more then 7 to 10 times and yet work properly.
- 1GB RAM
- Rooted by me with custom ROM. ;)

Sound quality is very good, No issue while talking on phone but with other phone I find noise issue,etc.

Top Bottom