Friend pleae help me to buy best mobile which costs less than 12k
my requirements are:
1. Nokia or SonyEricsson
2. At least VGA cam
3. FM radia
4. Good Memory

aadipa

Padawan
SE K700i if you can do with 41MB of non-expandable memory. Just buy a USB-dongle or interface cable for phone and 41MB will be enough.

If nokia, 6600 is good but no FM, instead it gives expandable memory. Just keep in mind that for using that expandable memory, u need to pay extra for the memory cards :p

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
U can also go 4 Nokia 6230.
It has Camera, Voice Recorder, Video Recorder (4 minutes clip), GPRS, Edge, MP3 Player (Stereo sound), Radio, etc...
Its a gr8 phone in range of 12K.

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
take a look at moto e398 apart from fm n vid rec....this cell beats d hell outta other cells....it has mp3, mem slot (64mb card included), best sorround sound u will ever hear frm a cell phone...

what ya say guyz???

Hells_Fury

In the zone
The Nokia 6230 is an amazing phone if it falls in your budget. I would suggest that you go for this phone.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Even though the 6230 is an amazing phone, I would not recommend it because it is an outdated model now. It has been replaced by the 6230i in the market. I would recommend K700i unless you want to store lotsa MP3s in your phone, in which case you would need expandable memory.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yeah k700i is a good choice! using certain software a 4 minute mp3 can be compressed to about 600-800kb! and this way it can hold lot of music files! also mp4 video files are small in size!

(...)

Broken In
Nemesis said:
Even though the 6230 is an amazing phone, I would not recommend it because it is an outdated model now. It has been replaced by the 6230i in the market. I would recommend K700i unless you want to store lotsa MP3s in your phone, in which case you would need expandable memory.

Agreed.. K700i + FMA is really cool

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
PainKiller said:
take a look at moto e398 apart from fm n vid rec....this cell beats d hell outta other cells....it has mp3, mem slot (64mb card included), best sorround sound u will ever hear frm a cell phone...

what ya say guyz???

Agree with you absolutely. To others, simply try it if any of your relative or friend have one and you will know why this one beat both SE700i and N6600.
For more info-
www.gsmarena.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom