Best mobile/smartphone/PDA for 20k

Status
Not open for further replies.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
sorry to bump an old thread but it's as relevant as the last reply on this topic.

My friend is currently looking for the same thing. His requirements are,
3G,
Office editor,
a QWERTY keypad.

/ is there a way to use Desi fonts on PDAs?/

max limit 20k. Please suggest guys, thx.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
u must see this:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93253
and latest prices here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76195

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
I tried those links before bringing this thread back to life. The problem is there are good PDAs but most of them dont have 3G like the HTC s710 or ASUS P525 or even the newly launched ASUS P320!

a 10k+ phone must have 3g!@?

moshel

Padawan
HTC P3300....no keypad but a good phone.
O2 Atom....again no keypad.
P1i...as others have suggested. but i dont put symbian in the same category as windows mobile.

a complete PDA along with a keypad is difficult to find in 20K. i was myself looking for it but these cost 25K++.

yup absolutely right
still it has not touch screen it serve all the needs that a good smartphone can do
and n82 is really rocks with its 5 mega pix camera

bigron

Broken In
Well you cant have it all in one phone.If its a business phone you looking at you could buy the nokia E71 and if its a multimedia phone you could buy the n82

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Just close ur eyes and go 4 the N82...It is the best..U need not look any further if u have a budget of 20k and need a smartphone...

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
PDA ?? go for G900

OR buy N82-PDA + (many other features)

N82 is the best in that range no one can beat it

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If the guy needs Symbian S60 + great 5mp camera, then N82

If the guy needs Symbian UIQ and touchscreen + 5mp camera, then G900 or if he wants to have a full QWERTY keypad & touchscreen, then P1i will also be good

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
a complete PDA along with a keypad is difficult to find in 20K. i was myself looking for it but these cost 25K++.

which ones are u referring to?
I think he could be a lil more flexible with the budget

The Sony Ericsson P1 also comes with the Quickoffice application, which would allow it to open and even edit MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint documents. The PDF+ application allows reading of PDF files. However, it renders files rather too slowly - not anything like the Acrobat Reader LE we saw in Nokia E61i.
Is E61i better than P1i?

@All
Sorry guys but a QWERTY Keypad is a must

is Palm Treo available here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom