Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Iphone 5s

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tejo

Broken In
With the recent launch of Note3, Xperia Z1, LG G2 etc.. I am rather perplexed at which one I should choose...

Z1 is very good in looks and specs, but the reviews say its not at all worthy for the price..G2 for instance - I m not sure of it and its brand...

I was very much interested at Note 3, but they are launching the 9005 version in India, which is like a lower end when compared to the other version..

And there were some other phones like iphone 5s - where there's nothing new at this time in iphone..

I am really confused about all these...So what could be the best mobile to buy for this year..??

ashs1

Padawan
I'd go with the Z1. The only reason i didn't choose G2 is because apparently a lot of users complain about getting updates very late.
Iphone5s ( or rather the iphones ) on the other hand, is a great overall package, but the only doubt i always have is : is it worth that much of money ??? :O

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Z1 is better package it's waterproof and sony protect secure which take away all ur fear of breaking and getting wet and that's a good think . I am also using note 3 and it's not worth it .better go with sony they are also giving freebies .

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Sadly, the Note 3 despite being a disappointment in India still manages to beat all others EVEN WITHOUT CHEATING in benchmarks and not to mention the immensely useful stylus.

My next vote would have been a G2/Z1. Both are offering something you cannot resist.

And Apple your much anticipated iPhone, well... :facepalm:

OP
Tejo

Tejo

Broken In
Z1 is better package it's waterproof and sony protect secure which take away all ur fear of breaking and getting wet and that's a good think . I am also using note 3 and it's not worth it .better go with sony they are also giving freebies .

bro your using note 3..? Is it a snapdragon powered one or exynos?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
G2's camers is worst in low light when compared to Z1 and Note 3.

according to me z1 is the best smartphone available after iphone 5s.

sushovan

In the zone
G2's camers is worst in low light when compared to Z1 and Note 3.

according to me z1 is the best smartphone available after iphone 5s.

Z1 is miles ahead of other Android devices barring G2 in that range, and iPhone 5s costs at least 20k more than z1. The comparison does not even stand(unless we compare it with galaxy J and subsequent 50k+ droids) . The "overpriced" lumia 1020 is also a better non android smartphone than iPhone 5s(considering Indian market scenario).

Top Bottom