Best laptop within 50k

tripleclutch

Broken In
I'm planning to buy a laptop, and my budget is 50k. Can you please suggest tte best bang for the buck product under that price segment?

1) What is your budget?
= INR 50,000

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
= Mainstream laptop, atleast 15" screen, and preferably under 3 kgs

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
= Like: Samsung, HP, Lenovo, Sony
Dislike: Toshiba, Dell, Acer, HCL

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
= Mainly gaming, also audio editing and processing, some basic image editing and other office stuff like presentations and documents.

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
= At least 1366x768, preferably matte ( no reflection)

6) Anything else you would like to say?
= A matte finish as I dont want a fingerprint magnet lappy, good looks, with black colour variant, USB 3.0 ports, card reader, at least 3rd gen i5 quad core, at least 4 GB ram, a good discrete GPU, chiclet keyboard, at least 500GB storage.

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
For the best gaming laptop for 50k budget get Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN with core-i5 3210M 2.5 Ghz upto 3.1Ghz in turbo mode, 6GB DDR3 RAM, GT 650M 2GB DDR3.

Last edited:

nikufellow

In the zone
No offence but you could've done a search because there are many similar threads and ATM only NP550P5C-S01IN is the best bang for buck under 50k budget !

OP
T

tripleclutch

Broken In
No offence but you could've done a search because there are many similar threads
I didnt have time to search related theads in this vast forum, will be doing it soon. I also thought that by now better laptops than the ones earlier suggested in threads must've been launched :p

rider

as Kratos
I didnt have time to search related theads in this vast forum, will be doing it soon. I also thought that by now better laptops than the ones earlier suggested in threads must've been launched :p

No new laptop has been launched. This samsung model is of 2012 still the best for its price not old.

Top Bottom