BEST INSTITUTE TO STUDY HARDWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hey guys i do not know whether i am permitted to ask this question in this forum.I am in sybsc with zoology and chemistry as my subjects.I am not even distantly related with computer field.But on my birthday this month my parents gifted me a pc.From that day onwards i am getting a feeling to do a small hardware course just for my knowledge so that if tomorrow any minor problem arises i wont have to rush to my dealer.So guys can u name any reputed institute in mumbai from where i can learn hardware in best way.I donot want to go for networking which cost 30k.I would like to do course of just 6 months and fee of 8-10k :D

bharat_r

In the zone
I think u should do A+ certification course?

I learnt how to fix these hardawre components on my own..through exprience. :)

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
IMHO, a zoology student need not worry about certifications and stuff in computer field. Instead, I would advise u to buy a big, fat PC maintenance book like "Bigelow's". Whenever u have a problem, just refer to the symptoms and u can solve most of them urself. Plus it's a great read too.

So, first buy the book if u really want to know about hardware, then decide if u want to proceed to certifications in it. U will need the book even if u do a course, anyway. And it costs < Rs.500.

My take is that, u need not know the technical information of an airplane if u just want to travel.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
I have friends who go for a abasic harware training.Just the basics how to assemle etc.Are there free ebooks on that?

linardni

Journeyman
hey dude....go for the training all by urself...learn thru trial and error...teh best method of learning computer hardware but...... plz. dont crash them thru experimentation

q3_abhi

Youngling
Well, only course will not do the thing. You need to use ur Computer, browse Windows, know its problems n then try to be a good troubleshooter.
In fact, u require experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom