best headphones below 1.2k

rocky69

Broken In
i just wanted to buy a best headphones+mic set below 1.2k.i heard that Sennheiser headphones are good.so please suggest me a good headphones.
thank you..:D

Sarath

iDota
I would have said Sennheiser CX180 but it doesn't have a mic. for that matter I know of none which have a mic

OP
R

rocky69

Broken In
I would have said Sennheiser CX180 but it doesn't have a mic. for that matter I know of none which have a mic
ok thank you for the reply.But i need a mic because i use vent and mumble to talk to my friends in wow.so please suggest me a headset with mic and i dont want any wireless one.
thank you

Sarath

iDota
For mic I use the old Nokia's mic attachment and put my own IEMs to it. That way I have a mic and I can use my favourite IEM too.

What nokia mic? Well, the old N series had the earpiece in two pieces in which it could be detached midway. I use the bottom piece with the mic that came with nokia for my phones.

If not that there are not many third party earpieces I know of. Keep a lookout. This is all I know. Good luck

OP
R

rocky69

Broken In
ok i at last i just got this headset sennheiser PC 31.it is really good.nice sound quality and also nice mic which got noise cancelling for voice quality.i have also tested it.it is really good.i would recommend it.i bought for 1400 rs/- in reliance digital.

Top Bottom