Best Graphics Cards in India – 2017 Q2 Guide

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Did your previous graphics card die
Not die but I sold it for 7.5k and bought LG 22MP68VQ-P FreeSync Monitor for 7.5k via OLX locally.

I am thinking of buying RX460 4GB and modding it to become RX560 4GB via Bios Flash

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Not die but I sold it for 7.5k and bought LG 22MP68VQ-P FreeSync Monitor for 7.5k via OLX locally.

I am thinking of buying RX460 4GB and modding it to become RX560 4GB via Bios Flash

No don't do that. Just either buy the 560 4gb if you can't wait or wait for 570 price to come down.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I don't know anything about it but its definitely a risky thing to do, could brick your card and void warranty.
Yes, I will definitely void warranty but RX560 4GB is 13.3k at it's cheapest price.
Is 13.3k best price for RX560 4GB or am I paying more?

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes, I will definitely void warranty but RX560 4GB is 13.3k at it's cheapest price.
Is 13.3k best price for RX560 4GB or am I paying more?

It has no business costing anything more than 10k considering 1050Ti destroys 560.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
My monitor is FreeSync enabled and 1050ti does not support it.

Same here. One cannot get everything they want all the time. Also I am still not able to find any difference with freesync on and off on other monitor also ha ha.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Same here. One cannot get everything they want all the time. Also, I am still not able to find any difference with free-sync on and off on other monitors also ha ha.
But I am able to clearly see the difference between free-sync off and free-sync on. So I ordered RX560 4GB on eBay already.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes new one, 13k from eBay. Should have been 12k but little overpriced right now due to Bitcoin mining.

Rx 560 @ 13k ?

You should have gone with Rx 460 instead @10k with some 8-10 % ebay coupon..

you only get minor performance increase for 30 % higher price .. but also when you resell it , you will be taking a bigger hit in price..

SAPPHIRE RADEON RX 460 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 HDMI/DVI-D/DP OC GRAPHIC CARD

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yes new one, 13k from eBay. Should have been 12k but little overpriced right now due to Bitcoin mining.

Epic :facepalm: !

With 1050Ti, you'll get ~60-70 fps on med-high settings
With RX 560 you'll get ~60 fps on med-high settings.

Source:
Sapphire RX 560 Pulse OC 4GB Review vs. GTX 1050, RX 460, More

Freesync wouldn't matter here since you aren't even going to cross 60-70 avg fps on AAA titles ever! Buying RX 560 for 13k is stupid decision.

damien66

Broken In
Someone building a budget gaming pc, is not aiming for 1080p, med-high settings (it is unlikely they will even have a 1080p monitor), they are aiming for 720p low-med settings.

Top Bottom