Best gamingpad for pc only

chandan3

Journeyman
Hi guys i bought a frontech gamingpad bt it didnt supprot mission game .so ple suggest me best controler for pc.which i able to play all game

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Xbox360 controller for pc.
The best. and supports all games.

Btw wrong section.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Nothing can beat Razer Onza Tournament Edition IMHO. I own both Xbox controller and Razer Onza TE and I know the difference. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
^ WHats the difference apart from the custom look?

More keys/buttons?

1. Rubberized Grip
2. Better comfort
3. Two extra buttons
4. Back-lighting
5. Better D-Pad
6. Adjustable resistance for each analog stick

And trust me its worth it. Its available for around 2.5K at many sites IIRC.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
1. Rubberized Grip
2. Better comfort
3. Two extra buttons
4. Back-lighting
5. Better D-Pad
6. Adjustable resistance for each analog stick

And trust me its worth it. Its available for around 2.5K at many sites IIRC.

and to add another --> less depth of travel of the buttons, for 'quicker action' ;)

though i would've liked the depth for the triggers (and a better top central guide-button :p)

@ OP - onza or otherwise, the X360 controller for PC is the best!

Amithansda

Journeyman
Yes...XboX controller gives biggest bang for Bucks...but Razer is best.

and try avoiding Logitech XboX controller...they are priced as same as the Microsoft one, but does not feel nice at all.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
didnt supprot mission game .so ple suggest me best controler for pc.which i able to play all game

:shock:
Anyway, there is xpadder that can help you customize your gamepad to emulate keystrokes, mouse movements.. However, dont expect to play call of duty on a gamepad on PC the way you can play on a ps3..
I would recommend you buy a logitech dual action/Ps3 controller..360 controller layout is great but its not suited for my hands :p

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Whoa. :O The razer onza sounds awesome then. I didn't know it had so many extra features.

But then again I got my x360 controller for 1.2k so can't complain :p

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
i don't think why this thread is going too long
@op if you have more money, go to Razer Onza
else go to Xbox controller(i have one) which is best for the buck and suggested by most of the TDF members
search the forum before creating a thread

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
he already left for the market to buy one of those controllers after seeing a couple of replies & we all were left discussing among each other in thin air :razz:

Top Bottom