Best Free Online File Storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I'm not sure if it's discussed already, I searched with no useful results in the forum, but I seriously am not able to decide, which is the best online storage provider, which doesn't require any sw dldin, provides huge space, dldin limits r high... and so on...

I tried XDrive & Yahoo Briefcase.. but am not completely happy.. I need easy linkage 2 my online briefcase, should b able to write links to them for public access, like in mail...

I need better ones... real good ones... Help me out guyz...

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I vote Spymac. Easy linking of files in the traditional URL format without requiring end users to sign up. Of course, you can always look at Dropload and RapidShare, too. In that case, I vote Rapidshare, you dont even need to sign up to upload a file. :D

rakeshr_tvm

Right off the assembly line
U CAN SEND IT

Dear All,
According to me,
yousendit.com provides the best online storage medium.
U dont have to signup..
RapidShare, we have to decide whether we have to take the Free/Premium....But here no selection is needed..Absolutely free...
Can transfer upto 1GB...
The disadvantage is that they store it only for 7 days...
For shorter term it works absolutely fine...

Regards,
Rakesh R

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm, u can use Gdrive which stores files on your gmail account...
Yousendit.com is also good.

ramprasad

In the zone
Hi
The one I prefer is Yahoo Briefcase.... If u want to store more data, open another account....

Regards,
Ramprasad

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I don't wanna send any email to anyone, as in Yousendit.com.

I just want an online file storage space, to which i can point out in mail via hyperlinks.

For GDrive i need to install sw. Also GMail mixes them and names them to it's wish alonwith the mail i get.. confusin

RapidShare's 4 1 week, i want atleast a year (or better 4 lifelong)

When I tried hyperlinkin my mail to my Yahoo briefcase files, it didn't work... maybe because yahoo allows only linkin of low-resolution pics

Spymac allows pic files, i need storage 4 other files types, like zip, rar, pdf, doc files
Any more better places....

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Then you definitely need Spymac. You've got to sign up for it, but its lifelong and its free and it uses traditional URLs, no sending emails or choosing between Free and Premium plans, etc. And who said Spymac allows only picture files, you can upload any d@mn filetype you want through an FTP client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom