Best Fighting games for PC..?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Is street fighter x tekken on PC?

yeah I agree actually, that SF has more depth. These fighting games require slightly different timing, so it can be irritating to go to one over another. Enjoyed Injustice because you can use objects in the map to fight, and playing Batman Vs Superman. The animation and graphics are fun.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Street Fighter games have a good audience thanks to Japan, China etc countries which prefer these games. Injustice and MK have broken MP content TBH. Its not that you won't find jackasses in SF but you'll find good guys too and in Injustice and MK its not the case.
Also for a single room fighting with friends, Injustice and MK are better because of the cool looking moves and easiness to execute them. Also for gory guys MK is best thanks to the awesome blood and gore system.

I like SF more than MK bcoz of good character Bios and story and also the fighting style...MK is also very good (no doubt about that)
but MK is more attractive for Gory Fans...

if some one wants to go for lot of moves then checkout Tekken (This game has huge amount of moves from small to big..and I had trouble remembering it:-D)

Is street fighter x tekken on PC?

yeah I agree actually, that SF has more depth. These fighting games require slightly different timing, so it can be irritating to go to one over another. Enjoyed Injustice because you can use objects in the map to fight, and playing Batman Vs Superman. The animation and graphics are fun.
Yes..its there for PC

geek_rocker

Broken In
Street Fighter games have a good audience thanks to Japan, China etc countries which prefer these games. Injustice and MK have broken MP content TBH. Its not that you won't find jackasses in SF but you'll find good guys too and in Injustice and MK its not the case.
Also for a single room fighting with friends, Injustice and MK are better because of the cool looking moves and easiness to execute them. Also for gory guys MK is best thanks to the awesome blood and gore system.

Umm, you do know that Street Fighter is the no. 1 selling fighter because of the western world right? Koreans love Tekken (and always win Tekken tournaments) and the Japanese have a boatload of fighting games to choose from.

Which game is more fun for you is for you to decide, if you just wanna have fun mashing buttons with friends. But if you wanna play it seriously/on a competitive level comparing injustice/MK to Street fighter is like comparing CoD to CS:GO, actually even worse than that.

SFxTK was trash though. You can just combo lp>mp>hp so the whole game is about getting a jab. My friends and I got bored in two days.

On a segway, Street Fighter 5 just got announced, for the PC and Playstation 4 only. Day 1 buy for me.
Street Fighter V Announcement Trailer "Rise Up" - YouTube

I like SF more than MK bcoz of good character Bios and story and also the fighting style...MK is also very good (no doubt about that)
but MK is more attractive for Gory Fans...

if some one wants to go for lot of moves then checkout Tekken (This game has huge amount of moves from small to big..and I had trouble remembering it:grin:)

Yes..its there for PC

btw did you play Blazblue CT online? I seem to recall some matches in with a guy with your username a few years back. Your username checks out too, Hakumen player?

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
In all honestly I can't play complex fighting games. I have problems doing even simple combos let alone complex ones. So yeah I like very simple fighting games with good looking moves thats it.
BTW Dead or Alive 5 coming to PC as well, can't wait to see dem girls. :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^haha bet you have never played it, game is too ancient for you
it had multi-player on same keyboard

gameranand

Living to Play
^haha bet you have never played it, game is too ancient for you
it had multi-player on same keyboard

Actually I have played it with some friends who forced me to. Then I show em the mighty Mortal Kombat and the ladies and they never asked me again to play WWE. :D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
It was this game from when it was WWF
*i.imgur.com/69QxPc5.jpg

best part was when the matches would end in real life fights

MK Ultimate Edition is pretty fun too

Gourav Kundu

Journeyman
Hello everyone, I was playing Injustice with my friends (local multiplayer mode) and enjoyed a lot. Should we go for MK Komplete Edition as we want more action, gore and new characters ?

gameranand

Living to Play
Hello everyone, I was playing Injustice with my friends (local multiplayer mode) and enjoyed a lot. Should we go for MK Komplete Edition as we want more action, gore and new characters ?

Yes. Gameplay is very similar to Injustice so you'll feel right at home with MK.

Top Bottom