vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yes dude, No matter what you do..

they don't hit you... they don't beat you... and

they will only tell it's not fare..

so face it.. just face it. :grin:

Krow

Crowman
Yeah and don't repeat the stuff that you have already done. Attend 70% lecs and have fun in the 30% that you bunk. :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I use to bunk a lot when I was in first year. Like i bunked almost 35% of the classes and paid the fine of 500rs at the end of the year. But in Second years and this year I am attending almost all the classes. Although it feels bore.. at the end of the year it feels good.

Krow

Crowman
Lol... In 12th I used to bunk a bit. 75pc attendance was compulsory, so I was in my junior college, but playing on the ground. :) But in all my grad years, I have had 95-99.9% attendance. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Pretty nice guys you lot are. :D

My attendance sucks too. But that's because I sit at home most of the time. :lol: (was 40% last sem :lol:)

I am pretty sure your prof just doesnt have the time to really run after you. He will get tired soon, and not really bother about you. ;)

And I am not accountable for the outcome either, use at your own risk. :D :lol: XD

My attendance was 98% in school, now it's well. . . Let's not in down that road. :-| Anyway, the OP is definitely better off coming clean and telling his parents what happened. At the most they'll be upset with you for a week or something after which you'll be fine, that's better off than lying to 10 different people, forgetting what you told to whom, & then getting even more screwed in the end.

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Got out of it by telling the truth but you would need some guts . Today i went to see the professor after a friend of mine in the same year tipped me with good ideas . Some funny things happened

Today 11am .....
knock knock
SIR: whos there ....
ME: Sir its me , i want to have a word with you
SIR: where are your parents
ME: sir i have not yet told them regarding this
SIR: then dont enter my office without your parents , i am not taking your journal so that you well get a well deserved drop this year !!! (In engineering if our journals are not checked or submitted then we may get a year drop)
ME: sir i am extremely sorry about everything and i also lied to you
SIR: What lie ?
Me: that i was sick
SIR: i know that it was a lie . Let me check your attendence again( took out his register) Oh my god only 9 attended out of 46
ME : 46 !! ( in my mind i was thinking when i had attended those nine , i remembered only 3, well someone must have gave proxies )
ME: Sir i know i have made a big mistake by not attending your lectures , this i realized recently when i started studying and could not understand a single topic .
I know i lost all those precious lectures but i want to compensate !!
SIR: what ?
ME: since i lost my lectures can you teach me in your tutions , Atul told me you take privat classes , can i join it , i will pay your fees !!
SIR: the portion is almost completed but can you come on fridays and sundays
ME : sure
SIR: i take Rs4000 for a crash course from other students but since you are a BE student of our own college i will take only RS 3500 !!
ME: Ok sir i will pay and start as soon as possible:-D
ME: Sir ; what about my journal .
SIR: Oh , keep it on my table under those files . Is it completed ?
ME : Ya but the diagrams of the 4th and 7th experiment ,i dont know if it is correct , also the graph of 2nd experiment is incomplete . ( Actually i could not find anyones file to copy them from since most of the students had submited their files )
SIR: Anyway keep your file there and make sure you complete it after i check it :mrgreen:
ME: Sure sir :-D
SIR: come on friday at my class at 5 , is it ok . and also bring your fees since its already late
By then i was allready leaving his office .

This is the professor who refuses to check anyones jounal if even the date column is incomplete !!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Last edited:

Stuge

Youngling
yup ! some good work there :D

not make sure from next year/Sem this doesn't happen again .

I never had attendance problem in college since mine was always more 85% :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom