Best DTH in New Delhi

Which is best

• Total voters

Jim Kirk

Broken In
hello guys....would you like to clarify my doubt about " what is the best Dth service provider in Delhi" also please mention what are the difficulties I will face in the bad weather conditions..

Do the winter season, damage the service and I could not watch even a single channel...

Please suggest me ....In winter, Am I able to view channels as there are fog mostly...and unclear sky...please help

Last edited:
OP
Jim Kirk

Jim Kirk

Broken In
Brothers,,, M asking that....As in winter season...there are mostly cloudy weather. so in that case..M I able to watch my TV. or it get disrupted. also please explain about local cable set top box..is it better or dth is better..?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
When's its cloudy it doesn't affect at all maybe sometimes I.e very rarely..... In rains it is effected,sometimes its not

rider

as Kratos
I am using Airtel HD from starting, its great. But recently from the starting of Ind-Pak series Star Cricket HD channel (221) has been removed. I feel exhausted. :-x

OP
Jim Kirk

Jim Kirk

Broken In
Thanks serpent....You made a little help...but my friend the local cable operator provides the set top box to me for Rs. 900 and then 200 p.m . Is it good for should I go for dth.

Also I have heard that Local STb won't get affected due to any weather condition...what's your opinion about this..

rider

as Kratos
Thanks serpent....You made a little help...but my friend the local cable operator provides the set top box to me for Rs. 900 and then 200 p.m . Is it good for should I go for dth.

Also I have heard that Local STb won't get affected due to any weather condition...what's your opinion about this..

It depends on how many channels he is providing.

Top Bottom