Best day ever!!!!

flyingcow

Shibe
I ordered razer death adder 2013 edition a few days ago and got it today, guess what i found in it??? A Card saying congrats on the purchase of your AMD product, redeem your offer for he following games: farcry 3 and MOH warfighter limited edition :hyper:, and it even says BF4 beta. YAY. And it has a redeem code behind a scratch thingy...... gotta praise MDComputers :)... was this a mistake or they were giving this out???

OP
flyingcow

flyingcow

Shibe
So, It says after redeeming i will get an email with download codes for steam and origin. But my FUP has ended and I am going to buy a new PC soon. SO if I put the codes in steam and origin, will I be able to buy them but DL them later? Please reply ASAP, I dont wanna lose those games

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Once you activate a game in steam/origin, it stays forever. Anytime you can download. I will say redeem the code, activate the game codes in steam/origin and download whenever you want.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Ok thanks guys :)

P.S. Rock : so if I buy more products, Ill get more games?? or only first time offer?

Dude.. just redeem this and do not expect every day to be a sunday.. and lets hope they dont call you back saying they misplaced the coupon and you should send it back immediately..

Even before that happens, just redeem and activate. Dont be greedy and thereby earn an entry into "dumbest....." thread.

Last edited:

rock2702

Padawan
I am also thinking of buying a deathadder now ;) Man, bf4 beta, Seriously?

If you buy an amd card from them you will get games for sure.Don't know about other products.I got 3 games with my 7970 and 1 with my ups from M.D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
BF4 beta access comes with MOH Warfighter and BF3 Premium. So BF4 beta is not given from their side. ;) EA is giving this.

Edit:- AFAIK AMD give free games with their graphics card, maybe MD Computer had some spare gift vouchers or may be by mistake they sent.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
not to spoil the party but BF4 beta access is actually a 2 week early access, that's all, after 2 weeks the beta goes public and every one can access it. seeing the current bandwidth situation in India, people would be limited by FUP/low speed for the download to complete.

OP
flyingcow

flyingcow

Shibe
Yay, redeemed farcry 3, the game in now appearing in my uplay account...I even clicked download to check, it was downloading..now the question is, can I download it on my new PC?

EDIT: bad news, the MOH warfighter limited edition is 20% off, not free, so is it worth the purchase?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yay, redeemed farcry 3, the game in now appearing in my uplay account...I even clicked download to check, it was downloading..now the question is, can I download it on my new PC?

older activation schemes have gone, new DRM system has come in place. games are tied to your account, no matter which PC you play on. just activate and everything will be fine. and for Christ sake its 2013, if you continue to ask this question someone will put this thread in dumbest thing related to computers thread.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

EDIT: bad news, the MOH warfighter limited edition is 20% off, not free, so is it worth the purchase?

How much is it costing after 20% off? if it below 600, you can buy. dont know if the game is worth buying.

older activation schemes have gone, new DRM system has come in place. games are tied to your account, no matter which PC you play on. just activate and everything will be fine. and for Christ sake its 2013, if you continue to ask this question someone will put this thread in dumbest thing related to computers thread.

Some games have limited number of activation. Specially uplay,GFWL games.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
BTW, no point buying MOHW if you own or planning to buy BF3. Otherwise its a nice time pass untill BF4 turns up.

Top Bottom