Best CPU Cooler for AMD FX8320..

evil_maverick

Journeyman
Hey every one...
Looking for the best CPU cooler for my 8320 which will fit my lancool k57 case..max budget 5k....plz suggest...

Last edited:

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Raise your budget and get Noctua NH-D14 around 5.7k :)

Noctua NH-D14 - Noctua: Flipkart.com

Local prices might be cheaper

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
the dual version has height of 165mm which won't fit inside of your cabby if you don't mind running pc without cabby side panel.

OP
evil_maverick

evil_maverick

Journeyman
the dual version has height of 165mm which won't fit inside of your cabby if you don't mind running pc without cabby side panel.

Hey...thanks for the info...saved me eh...
but am back to square one..my cabby says max cooler height as 160 mm..so I am guessing 160mm would be from end to end..so with the mobo in place that would be reduced by arnd 5mm more..usable space down to arnd 155mm...plz suggest...am confused..

OP
evil_maverick

evil_maverick

Journeyman
I measured the depth of the case from the side panel to the mobo...its arnd 7 inches ...so tat wud be 175 mm odd...so how come the website lists the max possible cooler height as 160mm...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
that's a nice piece of work you've done anyway, shoot a mail to the lancool guys for bad advertising / specs on their website :D

OP
evil_maverick

evil_maverick

Journeyman
at last ...got the deep cool neptwin...idling at arnd 30c , ambient arnd 21c..and load temps while gaming arnd 53c...good enuf?

Top Bottom