Best automobile(Car) forum in India

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

My cousin wants to buy a car. He has tons of prepurchase queries. Which is the best automobile(specially car) forum in India? Is there a good website that compare cars, their specs etc.?

Thanks

samirjoshi

Right off the assembly line
Hi..
Just sharing my experience with teambhp forum. I actually did not have a very good experience with that forum. First of all they took over two weeks to approve my registration. Secondly they operate with a bad principle that new member is an ignorant member. All my posts were moderated. Many were deleted for no reason and many a times I was ridiculed by the so called experienced (?) members from that forum.

The forum is not user friendly to new members. I eventually stopped participating and have never returned to that forum ever since.

You can also try carwale.com It’s more open, honest and friendly but may not very active in general.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi..
Just sharing my experience with teambhp forum. I actually did not have a very good experience with that forum. First of all they took over two weeks to approve my registration. Secondly they operate with a bad principle that new member is an ignorant member. All my posts were moderated. Many were deleted for no reason and many a times I was ridiculed by the so called experienced (?) members from that forum.

The forum is not user friendly to new members. I eventually stopped participating and have never returned to that forum ever since.

You can also try carwale.com It’s more open, honest and friendly but may not very active in general.

My cousin's registration has been denied twice. Mine is still pending. IDK what's up with those guys. Carwale.com is not a forum dear.

Dr.Lakshay

Broken In
Well I'm a member of gearheads.in and theautomotiveindia.com both and gearheads.in is far better. You should try that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Well I'm a member of gearheads.in and theautomotiveindia.com both and gearheads.in is far better. You should try that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gearheads also puts the registration under moderation. Hope they don't act like team bhp.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
@Dr.Lakshay What happened to gearheads.in? It seems to have gone offline for good.

So there is no open and active automobile forum left any more for us?

@Anorion how about we open up a subsection for automobiles?

sau

Right off the assembly line
HI! You are talking about best automobile forum in India but for this I suggest you have to search on google.thanks for sharing this

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*droom.in/community
Found this

There are forums by zigwheels and autocar. And there is motoroids as well.
I am sure fb groups and discord servers will be more active nowadays than forums.
You could ask on overdrive autocar and car and bike YouTube channel further what community are they following.
Car and bike has a website, maybe some of the articles there mention a community we dont know of.
Aur you could tweet siddhartha vinayak patankar and ask him if he follows any such forums.

Top Bottom