Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Search my dear friend... There are so many threads already dedicated to this topic... Anyways, use Kaspersky Antivirus for best protection... But mind you, it is a bit resource hungry but not as much as Nortons...

manmay

Journeyman
zonealarm is a firewall software but zonealarm security suite is a complete thing with AV firewall, antispyware, anti malware and more. its a complete suite of all the necessary security softwares. and is rated as the best sutie by the cnet guys. good for advanced and ameteur users . not much of a rsource hog...like norton.
more over norton is jus the antivirus sfware. never saw fire wall by norton. but m sure that it will be a resource hog too like the AV,
kaspersky version 6 series is also a gr8 suite like zone alarm has AV anti spyware. anti malware. firewall. and very low cpu usage. pretty decent.
u can try ne of these.
pl dont opt for the free ones like avast and avg. they do a good job but not comparable to the afore mentioned sfwares. they r free guys ...u cant expect them to compete with zonealarm and norton and tohers.
in case u only want a free solution then i think avast is good among the free ones.
norton has really good. detection algorithms and pretty accurate too for that matter. but unless u hav a 512 mb of ram or more better keep away from it. will definitely slow ur sys.
had been using zonealarm for abt 6 months ...really satisfied.. using kaspersky 6 for the past 1 month jus to try ....and not disappointed till now.

martian

Broken In
chota_rod_waala said:
i dont like dish

do u think im stupid village guy

I m also like u dude

check dis

*www.zonelabs.com/store/content/com...ily/trial_zaFamily.jsp?lid=home_freedownloads

and get it
I'm sorry friend, I did not mean anything! Am sorry if that post'd hurt you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom