Best antivirus in 2010

Zone Alarm got no Sandbox, shellcode injection protection & the interface is not the best
Agreed. The interface is sad and the updater is very problematic and mirrrs even sometime dont respond. Even Avast 4.8 had a n00b old medai player like interface by default. Avast 5 looks like a proper AV program :D
However, I dont care much about AV programs and all coz my most work is done in opensuse or Ubuntu. I have installed win7 to play Counter Strike and winXP for my brother :D. No use else !

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Agreed. The interface is sad and the updater is very problematic and mirrrs even sometime dont respond. Even Avast 4.8 had a n00b old medai player like interface by default. Avast 5 looks like a proper AV program :D
However, I dont care much about AV programs and all coz my most work is done in opensuse or Ubuntu. I have installed win7 to play Counter Strike and winXP for my brother :D. No use else !

i unable update Comodo Firewall a single time. if new versions released, i need reinstall it if i wish to upgrade.

yah, avast 4.8 was always criticized for its interface. Avast MP3 player :-D

i used openSuse 11 for C programming. now removed (formatted). will install if needed again.

i unable update Comodo Firewall a single time. if new versions released, i need reinstall it if i wish to upgrade
^^

i used openSuse 11 for C programming. now removed (formatted). will install if needed again.
You removed SUSE! :O The day i installed it became a fan i have it even today. Suse marked my transition to linux from windows :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
You removed SUSE! :O The day i installed it became a fan i have it even today. Suse marked my transition to linux from windows :)

i not deliberately removed. got some virus problem, so have to format. i got the DVD (came with digit mag) so will install sometime in future.

one of my college buddy have been addicted to Linux. experimenting all kinds of hacks & mods (reason: i let him use my Suse & Fedora DVDs).

A

Amit Beniwal

I support Quick Heal Technologies product, being an Indian this is a good Indian antivirus and ask all you to support, from my side i found this satisfactory. Quick heal antivirus is best.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Eset4 ftw

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Ya suse-kde sucks...gnome rocks