Best android mobile under 8000

Status
Not open for further replies.

subhayu

Broken In
I want to buy an android smartphone for my wife. The phone should have android jelly bean 4.2 and above. Preferable screen size 4" - 4.5". Camera at least 5 megapixel , but photo quality should be good to excellent. Ram should not be less than 512mb. Dual core or quad core does not matter . Screen may be ips, if not .
And a decent battery backup.

Thank you all,
subhayu

shohankabir

Right off the assembly line
Actually our expectation is always high enough but our budget always low enough.
So, my answer is -
Yes you can have one! but not that one is from a well known brand. I think Micromax will be a good option for you. Check them.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Windows Phone sucks too much. will make you cry when you want to install Apps and do basic Stuff.

kindly may i know how windows phones sucks too much?? why do you say it cant do any basic stuffs? i have a windows phone and i may be able to help you. how does it make you cry while installing apps?

ashusood331

Broken In
Xolo A600, Samsung galaxy StarPro, Sony Xperia E, Samsung Galaxy S trend - you can select among them as all these fall under 8K price range.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Get Micromax A77 got everything you have mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Is available in homeshop 18 for 7k.

satinder

DELHIITE
If Android
Micromax A77 Juice with Big Battery.
Cost 8000/- approx.
Micromax Canvas Phablet 5inch (12.7cms) 3G Android,3000 mAh Battery- Juice A77 from Micromax | GSM Mobile Phones | mobile-store | HomeShop18.com
I am Micromax A77 user.

But if You can go for windows
Buy Nokia Lumia 520 !
Cost 7800 approx.
Nokia Lumia 520 Price in India - Buy Nokia Lumia 520 Black Mass Memory: 8 GB Online - Nokia: Flipkart.com

New File Manager is released for windows 8 phones now:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/181666-real-file-manager-windows-phone-8-now-ready.html
This was most awaited app. costing Rs.110 now.

daviskiara

New to this forum
if you want to go for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean then on of the best option that you have is Samsung Galaxy Trend S7392 which has a good battery backup and provides with the other connectivity Bluetooth, Micro USB, GPS and WI-Fi, but then the issue with this mobile is that it does not have a camera of 5 MP it just 3 MP, but then it cost 7,479/- only
Another mobile that is feasible according to your budget constrains is Nokia Lumia 520. the price of the product is Rs. 7,902 has Camera of 5 MP and RAM of 512 MB, and has an operating system of Android 4.2 Jelly bean. Nokia Lumia fits perfectly according to your requirement.:)

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
if you want to go for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean then on of the best option that you have is Samsung Galaxy Trend S7392 which has a good battery backup and provides with the other connectivity Bluetooth, Micro USB, GPS and WI-Fi, but then the issue with this mobile is that it does not have a camera of 5 MP it just 3 MP, but then it cost 7,479/- only
Another mobile that is feasible according to your budget constrains is Nokia Lumia 520. the price of the product is Rs. 7,902 has Camera of 5 MP and RAM of 512 MB, and has an operating system of Android 4.2 Jelly bean. Nokia Lumia fits perfectly according to your requirement.:)

There is no Nokia with Android OS at present in the market.
Nokia X series will have Android base but they will be much different to the Android that we know of.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan

Nokia Lumia 520 is a Windows phone and not an Android device

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

:facepalm:

how one can confuse Windows Phone 8 with Android JB ?

@OP, get a Lumia 525 or XOLO Q800 X-Edition

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
i am Using Xolo Q1000 opus for a month or 2 now. i am quite satisfied with performance of device. i got it for 8.2k from tradeus. you may want to have a look at specification and decide

Don

Broken In
About Lumias.
1. No file manager.
2. Very less number of apps compared to android and iOS.
3. No basic functions- you cant search music anyhow in music player. Shittiest thing ever. Even symbians had search.
4.Apps are released after a long time after releasing on android and iphones.
5. Apps which are free on android are paid. Angry bird?? Wtf??
6. Oh yes, forget about downloading anything.
7. Monotonous UI.
8. No true multitasking.

amayamartin82

Broken In
I want to buy an android smartphone for my wife. The phone should have android jelly bean 4.2 and above. Preferable screen size 4" - 4.5". Camera at least 5 megapixel , but photo quality should be good to excellent. Ram should not be less than 512mb. Dual core or quad core does not matter . Screen may be ips, if not .
And a decent battery backup.

Thank you all,
subhayu

Android is something that has gained huge popularity within a short duration of time. If we look at the present market, we may find there are number of brands. you may try check e-commerce websites like flipkart, snapdeal, amazon to compare the specs offered by various brands. I would suggest go for sony or samsung phones. You will find many options. but remember to compare the specs and prices before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom