Best android games you have played.

amjath

Human Spambot
Cross Me
Excellent challenging puzzle game with lots of levels [if u go for premium] addictive game. Worth $5 for premium

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
No one has mentioned World of Goo and plants vs zombies 2 here? worth a try, some really fun stuff

BTW is there any game like age of empires or roller coaster tycoon on android? Preferably one that does not require a net connection since I plan to play it during travelling

Age of Empires: World Domination coming to Android this summer | Androidcentral

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Here is my article on the best Android games that I have ever played.

6 Indie Android Games Of 2014 That You Have Probably Missed | TechIndie

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Guys any sniper like games for Android...

- - - Updated - - -

suggest me or led me the link for games for
samsung galaxy s3 dual sim + 2GB phone.

D

Deleted member 118788

Emulating NDS Roms on Android is flawless. Using Drastic Emulator right now and running Pokemon Black 2 and Professor Layton: The Diabolical Box perfectly.

ashs1

Padawan
Yeah, I've been playing the pokemon games as well using drastic emulator and my boy emulator... Timepass games. :D
Uninstalled nfs most wanted and reinstalled real racing 3. Real racing 3 is really in a different league.

Dastan

Broken In
Guys any RTS type games you liked ? Also there any good mmos -already tried arcane legends /clash of clans /the infinite black /avabel online .

sniperz1

Journeyman
Wordament by microsoft- *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.wordament&hl=en
Available on both android and ios

Register by fb/xbox and choose your frenemies.

My highest word total in a single game = 75 words
Highest Score in a single game = 999
Best Rank = 39

Anyone else who plays it with a better score?

sniperz1

Journeyman
I too was very average to begin with but I am trying to get into top 15 ranks :D

So wants to beat my wordament score? Anyone up for challenge :p

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
Well, I actually hate playing with others in a turn based fashion. You make a move then wait...and wait, for the opponent to make his(move). Sometimes it stretches for weeks. I can't stand that. Utter waste of time. Only good if you have an active base. More like a gamer's problem of finding an actively maintained server.

Wordfeud and Wordbase both lack a single player mode. But is Wordament single player ? That'd be great.

sniperz1

Journeyman
Wordament is neither a single player game nor a turn based [multiplayer game]. It does require internet connection
To anyone who is playing it, a word puzzle 4 x 4 board is given to them. You have to make as many 3 or more letter words as possible within a time frame of 2 minutes. Certain words carry more points depending on the puzzle board question and the length of the word.

At any given time there's hundreds of players. The number of players range from 700 - 1200 at any given time. More players during morning and late evenings and night cause lot of american players are active. Its a must have if anybody is into word puzzles. At end of each game, you are ranked based on the number of points you scored during that 2 minute round. You can select frenemies and compare your rankings with them too. try it.

Top Bottom