Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Then why not get a Digi cam + Mp3 player + Nokia 1100... ROFL

Get N82 + Creative EP-630.

OP
J

jingalala

Broken In
I was referring to the post above.The rokr series or the Samsung ones are the only ones that come near to beating the W980 in terms of sound quality..

Out of the list the Innov8 is the best sounding, followed by the W902.

And yea, the XPERIA will be sub 30k by dec. Its valued at 500 pounds now so it will start retailing at 35k in india.

@dreamcatcher What impression do you have about ZN5's sound quality? It seems to beat Samsung i450 which is said to be one of the best.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Moto have always been very good in their audio implementations.I would say that the zn5 s sound quality would be among the best in the business. :)

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
samsung innov8 has best sound quality ..followed by n91 etc .. se phones does not include in this list ..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
:lol:

Samsung innov8 has the best sound quality followed by the W902 and the W980, acknowledged by everyone.So please stop your anti-fanboyish comments here.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
as far as i know, you can see quality difference between high end devices only in theory, on the paper and also in tests. But not in real practical application. That is your ears !!! Its the same.

1235Sam

Sameer
as far as i know, you can see quality difference between high end devices only in theory, on the paper and also in tests. But not in real practical application. That is your ears !!! Its the same.

no way,there is practically noticeable difference in good sound quality phone(say n91,walkam etc) and average sound quality phone(say n73,N72 etc).plug quality headphone(even ep 630 will do) and you notice HUGE difference in sound quality

^^Attach your n82 to an mp3 player and then listen through the mp3 player.
yes we can attach thin nano at back of n82;so we can have dual side n82 Apple edition:D
or we can hack n82 and add n91's DSP

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
what he meant to say that there is not a noticable difference between say, innov8 & n91 or between n96 & n85 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom