Best 65" TV around 2L

akash22

Journeyman
1. Budget? 1.5 - 2L can extend to 2.5L
2. Display type and size? 65" may turn to 75" if something interesting is available. preferably OLED, QLED and NeoQLED
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily? Movies (40%), Anime(40%), Gaming (10%), Other (10% like Youtube songs, etc)
4. Types and number of ports required? at least 1x HDMI 2.1, couldn't find any with a Display port
5. Preferred choice of brand? Samsung and LG. I may prefer if something else is also available at the same quality
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration? Samsung QN95B 65" (stocks yet to come checked in nearest reliance), LG C1 65", LG G1 65", Mi Q1 75"
7. Any other info that you want to share.
  • Thickness - as slim as possible
  • ability to produce most vibrant colors
  • Was inclined towards NeoQLED for thickness and the OneConnectbox feature but noticed Samsung doesn't ship DOLBY Vision so confused with OLED G1 for the burn-in issue for Subtitles.
  • But LG provides Freesync, Gsync, and Dolby Vision all goodies in one package but no feature like Samsung one connect box
  • G1 and C1 have difference of 10k so if OLED ill go for G1 (couldn't find G2 availability anywhere)
  • Would love suggestions to choose between G1 and QN95B.
  • Also, other brand suggestions are most welcome.

OLEDs are in a way the best panels out there. Maybe wait for LG C2/G2 series as those have some new tech to reduce burn-in. Also, do keep in mind that OLEDs are not too bright, so if your room is very bright on daytime, exp with OLEDs may be affected.

Check out reviews on rtings.com, youtube channels like HDTVTest & Digital Trends.
LG C2 OLED vs Samsung QN90B QLED Side-by-Side TV Comparison

OP
akash22

akash22

Journeyman
Thanks for your reply. But is losing on DOLBY Vision too much even for future content in 1-3 years? Cause I really like the One Connect Box from Samsung and it's 2mm less than G1 in thickness so it's good.

Ya maybe G2 will be better but can't see any specific burn-in issue addressed on any youtube videos yet. And if they come out it's gonna be 3L+ i.e. out of budget :(

Thanks for your reply. But is losing on DOLBY Vision too much even for future content in 1-3 years? Cause I really like the One Connect Box from Samsung and it's 2mm less than G1 in thickness so it's good.

Ya maybe G2 will be better but can't see any specific burn-in issue addressed on any youtube videos yet. And if they come out it's gonna be 3L+ i.e. out of budget :(
I think LG C2 should be 2L for 65".

Top Bottom