BEST 29" inch within 15K....

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
Hi... evry1... plz suggest the bst 29" Television.. in the market.. .. i have ssen the LG 29FD55VE.. i seems good... Sony r bit expensive. but plz suggest the best choice.. i am going to buy on Mondy.. will aslo use the tv as monitor output for computer..

Last edited:
OP
M

medigit

In the zone
i will use the TV as an monitior .. occasiionally... Samsung 17" computr monitir is computer output..

Last edited:

dissel

Cyborg Agent
^^^
How I can use TV as monitor....I really need to know,
coz my old 17" CRT monitor going to die,and I have 2 TV sets in the home.
Can any one please reply ?

OP
M

medigit

In the zone
there will be a S-Video port.in ur TV.. conct it with ur S-video port of Graphics Card...

Last edited:
OP
M

medigit

In the zone
So the cable should connect from S-Video jack of Graphics card to S- Video of TV... i ha v gt FX 5200 128 MB card... i hav triesd the above connection but there is no signal in the TV... plz help.. i hv got LG Flatron 29" TV.. with S-video jack...

Kniwor

Learner
I have an LG 29" Flat television, ant it's quite good.
Also one of my friends has an LG 29" normal TV which is about 3 years old, it is still working as good, and no problems at all.

I don't have any Inputs on other televisions, and may be there are better options than LG, but I can sure tell that LG is a good option and also that feature-wise, it is the most featured I guess, maybe other brands beat it at picture quality, I cant really tell I have not seen, but LG's quality is beyond satisfaction.

vivekbabbudelhi

shadow hunter
hi man
im having lg 29" fd55ve i purchased it 20 months before at 20k
its damn great to watch and it kicks samsungs29" a$$ in any aspect

fd55ve is having 1 component input port
3 av ports ie composite
1 svideo
1 av out ie composite out& audio out
1 headphone out
it supports 480i at 60hz
576i at 50/60hz with component inputs

it sports auto volume levelling
speakers are decent at 300w for even a hall
they dont have much bass but i dont mind it because iam using sbs 370 speakers through headphone out
and so volume is great with punch!!

im having athlon 3000+ atop a gigabyte geforce 6150/nForce430 with hdtv out so i connect my pc to this tv
through component inputs to watch movies
even if your graphics card dosent sports component output u can connect with svideo but mind it quality of cable must be great otherwise colour would be horrible
many people dont give a damn to quality of cable

regarding this::by medigit
So the cable should connect from S-Video jack of Graphics card to S- Video of TV... i ha v gt FX 5200 128 MB card... i hav triesd the above connection but there is no signal in the TV... plz help.. i hv got LG Flatron 29" TV.. with S-video jack...

baby install forceware release 91.31 not 93.71 it has bugs in its a$$ select signal format pal-b india and it must work i have done it many times and im using it
even if it dosent work disable graphics mode by pressing f8 during boot up and select vga mode it would work definitely

for new buyers i would recommend philips hdtv 29PT8836/94 it sports 1080i and refresh rate of 100hz at just 25k isnt it great

VexByte

Norms Buster
But these Korean stuffs always lure the customers by providing more features at less cost. BUT, most of them are quite unreliable and will not last for long !!!

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
^^who told u yhay I have been using LG TV for more than 8 years without any problem. It had gr8 features and amazing pic quality

Kniwor

Learner
VexByte said:
But these Korean stuffs always lure the customers by providing more features at less cost. BUT, most of them are quite unreliable and will not last for long !!!
u've had any bad experience??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom