Best 2.1 speakers below 10000rs

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
Hi guys,
My logitech Z-623 which was purchased in 2013 has stopped working. Now i want to buy new 2.1 speakers below 10000rs which should have thumping bass not boomy bass like Z-623. Main purpose is music and gaming. Occasionally watching movies. I would be connecting speakers to pc.
All old popular speakers like altec lansing MX5021, corsair sp 2500, promedia etc are no where available in india.
I am ready to extend my budget to 15000 if its really a excellent speakers.

I did some research and found edifier R1280T is very popular on amazon.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I also made same changes, ended up buying R1700BT. They are balanced, not boom-ish bass of z623. I am satisfied with the experience but they take lot of space on desk.

Check following threads.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/bookshelf-speakers-for-tv-under-12k.210124/post-2406562

OP
sudhir_3193

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
Thanks bro. I am planning to chose between creative pebble plus and edifier R1280T. Both these speakers are very popular on youtube. Creative pebble plus is out of stock. Waiting for any discount sale on amazon and flipkart.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Welcome bro :)
Just and advice, check which brand has nearest service center to your place, check some reviews on service center too.
if possible, Post a small review after your purchase.

bubusam13

Human
I have Edifier R1280DBs and I can blindly suggest you this. I actually purchased it for 8K from Croma last year but this year they have double the price. The Soundfield Spatializer in DBs really makes a difference in the music quality. Even though you can attach a separate subwoofer, I don't think you will need one.
edifierindia.com/products/edifier-r1280dbs-active-bluetooth-bookshelf-speakers-brown?utm_source=home&utm_medium=product-section

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom