Best 19" LCD monitor within 7.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
Best 19" (or 15") TFT monitor within 7.5k

Hi,

Please suggest me a 19" (or 15") monitor within 7.5k range. It should have swivel base, good response time and resolution. I will basically use it for gaming, multimedia and occasional reading purpose.

How about LG monitors?

Regards,

Subrata Bera.

Last edited:

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
19" for 7.5 k, difficult to find. It wud be beneficial to u if u buy 19" LCD with a DVI port.

I recommend Samsung over LG. Also have a look at Dell SE 198WFP, it'll cost u arnd 9k approx.

OP
subratabera

subratabera

Thanks Saqib.

Yes 7.5k is a little less for a 19" monitor. But LG W1942S is available at Rs. 7700 in Bangalore and the specs are good too.

By the way can I get a decent 15" monitor for around 6k-6.5k. Actually my budget is a little limited and I can't go for Dell 19".

Regards,

Subrata Bera.

Rs. 7700 ? Where ? Because then you may as well get it.
Are you buying in SP Road or National Market ? If so, please check that warranty is available.
But lolz at the specs. 4:3 wide, and 1440x900 resolution ? :lol:
Then its 16:10, not 4:3.
Thats actually a GOOD thing, but typographical errors like these are quite amusing.

OP
subratabera

subratabera

Rs. 7700 ? Where ? Because then you may as well get it.
Are you buying in SP Road or National Market ? If so, please check that warranty is available.
But lolz at the specs. 4:3 wide, and 1440x900 resolution ? :lol:
Then its 16:10, not 4:3.
Thats actually a GOOD thing, but typographical errors like these are quite amusing.

I think warranty will be available.
Yes its in SP Road.
Yes, the same mistake is also there in the handbills also.

*lh6.ggpht.com/_jQTJWDo8Vto/SVsWijkEeNI/AAAAAAAAAc4/TEU31mIij6c/s640/image-upload-44-714636.jpg

It says 8000:1 contrast ratio. Is it better compared to Dell's 1000:1 CR or it does'nt matter? Please answer.

Regards,

Subrata Bera.

Actually the 4:3 aspect ratio is not a misprint. Its a feature of that monitor to auto adjust itself according to the image or video size.

Actually the 4:3 aspect ratio is not a misprint. Its a feature of that monitor to auto adjust itself according to the image or video size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom