Be aware of AMD 64bit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo people,

Be carefull when buying the new AMD 64bit processor = its getting burned out for heat in it, So put an A/C in ur ROOM to protect ur processor, no use if u fix chacise FAN. BE AWARE!!! :shock:

infernus

Broken In
Is it just me, or is this guy talking nonsense?
Where's the source dude? And where does Geforce 6800 come in here?

OP
I

imported_Bharath

Broken In
infernus said:
Is it just me, or is this guy talking nonsense?
Where's the source dude? And where does Geforce 6800 come in here?

OK that was some stupid confution, go to the company websites u'll find ther i can't write the whole history

infernus

Broken In
Company Website, History, Whaaaaaaaaaaa.......?
You're saying AMD declared that their processors overheat and they need a room with an AC?
Just tell me where you got this goddamn information that AMD processors need an AC to operate without getting burned out. And where in hell does Geforce 6800 you mentioned(and edited your post tactfully i might add) come in here?

Source-The origin of this information, the place where you found this info.

ujjwal

Padawan
Firstly, this is the wrong section, the post could have been made in Hardware Discussions.

Secondly, posting your opinion without a reason, proof or source for the same is of no use to anybody...

Deep

Version 2.0
Bharath..and the reason is ?
Need some more details about the topic you have posted...

I will Keep it open for sometime...

lets see what he replies...

Deep

indro

In the zone
my AMD64 is running fine Ock'ed to 2.0 ghz , it works fine , the fan adjusts itself to cool the processor . anyways the system will shutdown if it exceeds the threshold , provided you enabled the detection system from the BIOS ;-)

This guy talks Crap @

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
thats what I know as well. Around 3 months back I assembled a AMD 64 system for my neighbour. Its a pretty decent system which I have OCed using the defaul cooling and also enabled the BIOS check incase of over heating. Am sure the source is from some forum where one guy managed to over heat his A64 and hence this. I have searched high and low and I cant find any info barring a few people complain in forums mainly because they havent configured their systems properly.

Deep

Version 2.0
2 people confirming that it is not true..
I am locking it for the time being...

PM me if you want to get it unlocked..

Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom