Battlefield 4 buying help.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Looking to buy bf4 premium edition. Any good offers going around? Available on origin. But my cards donot work there. No wallet options like steam either.. didnt get any good deals in g2a too.. so any advice? Want to try the multiplayer experience of bf4..
Thx in advance..

Gollum

Collector
Which card are you trying to use?
If you have a citibank account I can sell you my account that has bf4 premium and dead space 1

OP
avanildutta

avanildutta

Journeyman
I hv sbi netbanking activated.. plus ubi debit card too.. if u willing to sell ur account. Leme know your asking price. If all is well can transfer funds to your account via neft.. btw are there servers available in bf4 for mp gaming these days?

Gollum

Collector
I hv sbi netbanking activated.. plus ubi debit card too.. if u willing to sell ur account. Leme know your asking price. If all is well can transfer funds to your account via neft.. btw are there servers available in bf4 for mp gaming these days?
I played only once with the digit steam group. Didn't like the game play. Online and also offline.

OP
avanildutta

avanildutta

Journeyman
Ok give me an hours time. Let me go through fews forums to clearify my doubts. And make it 1k.. send me your ac details including ifsc code. N i am not much expert in origin. So later on if i face any issues i hope to get some help from u..

Hrishi

[MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] contact this guy @op if you want to join the digit bf4 team. We play almost daily.
Ps there are tons of servers. We have one of our own.
Gollum is a console peasant so he will never like bf4 :wink:. -> Buy his bf4 account.

OP
avanildutta

avanildutta

Journeyman
Thank you [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION]. I surely will join you guys pretty soon i guess. After getting the acc from [MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] and dwdin GBs of the game..

OP
avanildutta

avanildutta

Journeyman
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION].. have pmed you bro.. send me your ac details. Want to settle the deal today itself.. n make it 1k.. Pls

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=312199]avanildutta[/MENTION] : even though i am not a buyer/seller, i think 1k is too low for a game like BF4. there are a ton of things to be reaped from it.

OP
avanildutta

avanildutta

Journeyman
Fine i am ready to pay 1.2k.. but [MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] bro pls dont keep me hanging.. kuch to bolo yaar..

OP
avanildutta

avanildutta

Journeyman
I bought bf4 for something around 500 INR. Didn't even play it more than few hours.

While spent 1000+ hours on bf3.
So does bf3 have handful of servers these days coz i heard most ppl play bf4 more than bf3. Have bf3 premium on my ps3. But didnt update it for online as i prefer pc for fps..!!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
there are 3 singapore servers for bf3.

if you have a good and stable isp, you can play on germany servers.

Top Bottom